Respected Contributor

I just went over to Lisa Robertson's Facebook page.  I had not been there for awhile.  Considering she has been off the air for almost one year, she is still popular.  She has almost 114,000 followers.  I liked her as a host.  Still miss seeing Lisa R. and Joan Rivers. RIP Joan and good luck to Lisa R on her future endeavor

Contributor

I too miss Lisa, especially her Christmas shows. I'm so happy that I over spent last year getting what I needed. She knew how to put everything together to make it elegant and beautiful. I even dvr'd her shows and then we changed from one cable service to another and I lost it all. I'm happy that I kept pictures of my decorations from last year. Jill is okay but she has a totally different style . . . very unlike mine. I wish Lisa could come back just for Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish her well and look forward to hearing about any future projects.

Looks like she hasn't picked up very many followers since those February posts about her trainer.  That's about how many followers she had then.

Trusted Contributor

I appreciate hearing about Lisa.  I thought she was a great host.  I loved her joking around, and I appreciated how she presented the fashions.

What a loss to the Q.  I have not really been much of a fan of the newer hosts.

For now, I look forward to Leah, Jayne, Pat, and Sandra.  That's about it, honestly.

I wish Lisa the best, and I hope whatever she does, she is fully utilizing her wonderful

personality and talent.

Honored Contributor

I agree with you ladies, I wish Lisa the best.  I do miss her as a host.  Q has not been the same in my opinion.  I enjoy her facebook.  I check it out once in a while. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have never joined Facebook; however,  I do go to Lisa's on-line and can look at her top page. She was the reason I started watching the Q. I do believe she is the most well rounded of the hosts, albeit I do enjoy some others. Lisa is now doing a video on Christmas decorating on FB and is currently showing how to attach the garland to her mantle. I really miss her.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
New Contributor

Really? I guess I'm on an island here, because I never cared for her. I don't miss her at all.

I always loathed how she watched herself in the monitors and shifted here or there, I assumed, in an effort to give off a more attractive stance. I just picked up on a bit of narcissistic behavior from her.

She's an attractive woman. It's unfortunate that she couldn't relax and just enjoy being her. She didn't need to do all that.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed Lisa and certainly miss her presence on QVC. The product mix is dreadful, so the hosts really do matter and I have watched far less since her departure. Always found it somewhat humorous, if unfortunate, when posters here ascribed personal traits to her when they really have no idea as to their accuracy...  All that said, her FB page has become moribund. She has very little of interest to say these days and if she doesn't get (or reveal) a new gig soon, some who are now at least periodically following her will completley lose interest, though her seeming cadre of solid fans will probably wait it out a good bit longer. I wish her well.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

She was one of many hosts on QVC.  She's been gone nearly a year so why this post?? Why are people still missing a shopping channel host???  

Respected Contributor

Because they are obsessed.