Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson should be new Fashion Police co host

I recently read that Melissa is fighting to preserve her mother's legacy. I don't see how she could possibly preserve the show by adding NeNe or Khloe.
Trusted Contributor

FP is a silly, snarky show, and I'm pretty sure Lisa has her sights set higher. Hopefully much higher.

Super Contributor

Lisa's fashion sense remains in the 1990's. The brown-rimmed lips, poufy hair, french manicure on fake nails.

Not to mention she always wore clothes that were 2 sizes too small for her.

On the plus side: I don't think she has the personality to be nasty and rude like they are on Fashion Police.

JMO

Honored Contributor

I agree with everyone who said that no one can replace Joan Rivers, so the FP might as well just pack it in.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Contributor

Oh good grief!!!!! Give it up, she quit, she's gone and won't be back, what in the world qualifies her for that???? She was a salesman on TV just like a salesman at the Mall, would you have them be a host of that show!!!! Give me a break!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Heart of Spade said:
On 2/28/2015 nikkimom said:

Lisa glamorous YES- fashionista -NO. She is happy spending some time w/ her BF and making up for years w/o a companion and just being and having a normal life as opposed to looking like she was living life but most of it was working or work related...a lot!

I'm not sure why everyone assumes this trainer is Lisa's first boyfriend in the past 20 years. This is probably just the first she has publically talked about since she is no longer on QVC. I'm sure there's a lot about the hosts that we don't have a clue about.

For her to have to quit her job in order to have a boyfriend is simply ridiculous. It's not as if she is recognizable to anyone unless you watch QVC. Lots of people have high profile, demanding jobs and a relationship.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/28/2015 stray770 said: She doesn't have the credentials....do you really think in a world outside of QVC anyone would even know her or care about her opinion. Joan may have "adored" her but only in the context of QVC as she did Jane and Jill. Joan could have had anyone on her show at anytime as a guest but LR never made an appearance.

Very true!

As I've posted here before, I knew Joan. Their relationship was business only, and they were not friends outside of that, no matter how much people here keep claiming that to be the case. She actually didn't adore any of the QVC hosts, but had good working relationships with them. That's all it ever was, and I think that's common at QVC. The word "friend" is thrown around a lot, and doesn't mean what most of us think of as actual friends.

I'm not bashing anyone and I'm not a hater. Just simply saying what I know to be true.

Super Contributor

I think Lisa is too nice to be on fashion police.

Trusted Contributor

Kathy Levine has a better sense of humor than Lisa.

Now I am reading that Kourtney Kardashian is being considered for the job! She has no fashion sense (let alone training). I don't know about her sense of humor. And I can only imagine the comparisons with the personalities they are ""roasting"" and the entire Kardashian family (which will include one more female soon).

Trusted Contributor

No to the OP. Why are we still talking about her? She is gone. She is done and moved on.