Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson should be new Fashion Police co host

No, I would not take fashion advice from someone that wears her clothing too tight as she does. And those "Gumby looking pants" I think not.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2015 nikkimom said:

Lisa glamorous YES- fashionista -NO. She is happy spending some time w/ her BF and making up for years w/o a companion and just being and having a normal life as opposed to looking like she was living life but most of it was working or work related...a lot!

I'm not sure why everyone assumes this trainer is Lisa's first boyfriend in the past 20 years. This is probably just the first she has publically talked about since she is no longer on QVC. I'm sure there's a lot about the hosts that we don't have a clue about.

For her to have to quit her job in order to have a boyfriend is simply ridiculous. It's not as if she is recognizable to anyone unless you watch QVC. Lots of people have high profile, demanding jobs and a relationship.

Super Contributor

Utterly ridiculous ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Frequent Contributor

On 3/1/2015 wildcat fan said:
On 2/28/2015 BillyBob20 said:

Khloe Kardashian & Nene Leakes are being considered to replace Kelly on FP:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kelly-osbourne-quits-fashion-police-who-may-replace-he...

I don't care to watch either of them.

I was going to say that Lisa isn't trashy or vulgar enough to be part of that show and then I read this comment. There you have it, these two are the definition of trashy and vulgar.

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa was a saleswoman on a shopping channel....you do realize you are looking at Chanel, Versace, Wang, etc couture collections ....not GILI couture....she would hardly be considered or taken seriously...
Super Contributor

On 2/28/2015 LEXIE said:

I think the subject re: Lisa should be dropped. She left QVC and should be left on her own. Bringing up the subject of Lisa is getting old.

I agree! She has been gone for almost 3 months. Give it up already!

Super Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Matty6 said:

No, I would not take fashion advice from someone that wears her clothing too tight as she does. And those "Gumby looking pants" I think not.

OMG, Matty6! YES! Gumby is right! LOL!

Honored Contributor

On 2/28/2015 JONNYSBRO said: I can't think of anyone who fits fashion and glamour better then the queen diva herself Lisa Robertson who would be fabulous in the gig. Lisa has been around the world, new york,Milan and all the fabulous fashion shows. A true fashionista queen diva galore who Joan Rivers adored.

Okay ... silly question here ..... have you ever WATCHED Fashion Police ?? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

This is not a serious show discussing fashion ..... it was created to frame Joan's "humor" and the munchkins around her are there to support that, with comments that are SCRIPTED ... not ad lib.

What I find hypocritical on Kelly's part is that all the time Joan was there, making inappropriate comments, Kelly never threatened to quit .... but Guliana makes one bad attempt at humor and Kelly is suddenly indignant? ... Seriously? {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Trusted Contributor

What a hilarious idea!

Regular Contributor

On 3/1/2015 bjried said:
On 3/1/2015 wildcat fan said:
On 2/28/2015 BillyBob20 said:

Khloe Kardashian & Nene Leakes are being considered to replace Kelly on FP:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kelly-osbourne-quits-fashion-police-who-may-replace-he...

I don't care to watch either of them.

I was going to say that Lisa isn't trashy or vulgar enough to be part of that show and then I read this comment. There you have it, these two are the definition of trashy and vulgar.

I'm no Lisa fanatic. She was/is ok, but I don't see her as trashy or vulgar. Now a Kardashian or Nene? Jackpot!!!! Either or both would fit in great with the rest of the trash on Fashion Police. Maybe they could get Kim and Kanye as roving reporters. He "litrally" knows everything doesn't he? Maybe get Rosie O'Donnell while you're at it, another loud-mouthed know-it-all. I hear she's "free" again. A real Dream Team. Good times!