Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson should be new Fashion Police co host

On 3/3/2015 nikkimom said:
On 3/1/2015 NYC Susan said:
On 3/1/2015 Heart of Spade said:
On 2/28/2015 nikkimom said:

Lisa glamorous YES- fashionista -NO. She is happy spending some time w/ her BF and making up for years w/o a companion and just being and having a normal life as opposed to looking like she was living life but most of it was working or work related...a lot!

I'm not sure why everyone assumes this trainer is Lisa's first boyfriend in the past 20 years. This is probably just the first she has publically talked about since she is no longer on QVC. I'm sure there's a lot about the hosts that we don't have a clue about.

For her to have to quit her job in order to have a boyfriend is simply ridiculous. It's not as if she is recognizable to anyone unless you watch QVC. Lots of people have high profile, demanding jobs and a relationship.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Get your facts straight and do not quote me and read into what I posted.You were the assumer Heart of Spade!

I never said Eric was her first BF in 20 yrs. I said yrs

I never sad she quit her job for a BF. nowhere ???

I go by what Lisa has stated on air . Several yrs ago she said she had not gone on a date for a long ,long while.. like several years .

I just was stating during this time w/o a job for whatever reason ( and I am assuming NOW it was for multiple reasons) she is happy and enjoying life with Eric and that is so evident if you follow her on FB . Geez !!!

I'm not sure why my name is attached to this. I didn't write any of the posts that were quoted.

Super Contributor

On 3/4/2015 NYC Susan said:

Lisa glamorous YES- fashionista -NO. She is happy spending some time w/ her BF and making up for years w/o a companion and just being and having a normal life as opposed to looking like she was living life but most of it was working or work related...a lot!

I'm not sure why everyone assumes this trainer is Lisa's first boyfriend in the past 20 years. This is probably just the first she has publically talked about since she is no longer on QVC. I'm sure there's a lot about the hosts that we don't have a clue about.

For her to have to quit her job in order to have a boyfriend is simply ridiculous. It's not as if she is recognizable to anyone unless you watch QVC. Lots of people have high profile, demanding jobs and a relationship.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Get your facts straight and do not quote me and read into what I posted.You were the assumer Heart of Spade!

I go by what Lisa has stated on air . Several yrs ago she said she had not gone on a date for a long ,long while.. like several years .

I just was stating during this time w/o a job for whatever reason ( and I am assuming NOW it was for multiple reasons) she is happy and enjoying life with Eric and that is so evident if you follow her on FB . Geez !!!

I'm not sure why my name is attached to this. I didn't write any of the posts that were quoted.

Because you thumbs up-ed ( agreed with) Heart of Spade's ridiculous post that was attached to what I posted!

Valued Contributor

YES!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/4/2015 nikkimom said:
On 3/4/2015 NYC Susan said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Because you thumbs up-ed ( agreed with) Heart of Spade's ridiculous post that was attached to what I posted!

Sorry, I didn't notice that.

And clearly I didn't think her post was ridiculous.

Trusted Contributor

Have not read all the responses -- but my vote is ""NO"" to the OP's original post.

Respected Contributor

Well I guess Lisa R has another shot at Fashion Police. If she is starting her own line, there would be no downside to the exposure.

Respected Contributor

I would hope that they would just put Fashion Police out of it's misery. I can see LR doing some type of fashion or lifestyle show but outside of the QVC world, she's a total unkown. I don't think tv viewers will watch someone they've never heard of.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA agree....I don't think she would be respected comparing say a GILI line with Vera Wang, D&G, Chanel to name a few....no credentials and no relevance to anyone but QVC viewers... They should end FP as Joan would hate what it has become.....like her or her humor or not, that show belonged to Joan....an award show could be done, leave out the humor as it falls flat and just put on real designers discussing fashion.
Frequent Contributor

ridiculous idea IMO

Respected Contributor

I did not think Lisa and Joan were fast friends, but Joan used to invite Lisa for holidays e.g.. Thanksgiving because she has no relatives close.