Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson says NO to a QVC return

no one cares

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

I think its sad QVC cant pay her up to 10 million a year because to me that peanuts with mega profits they recieved with her. I dont see QVC hours flooded with sell outs anymore and to me thats kind of sad. LR could sell an entire show out.
Honored Contributor

And I can honestly say that she never made a dime from me.  Watched her once or twice.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I think its sad QVC cant pay her up to 10 million a year because to me that peanuts with mega profits they recieved with her. I dont see QVC hours flooded with sell outs anymore and to me thats kind of sad. LR could sell an entire show out.

QVC doesn't want her back.  And - according to you - she doesn't want to go back.  So it looks like game over to me.  I'm not sure what the point is of continually beating a dead horse. 

Esteemed Contributor

chihuahua.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

And I can honestly say that she never made a dime from me.  Watched her once or twice.  

I never bought anything because of her either.  I don't think she was the best QVC had to offer and I don't think she was the worst.  But certainly her magical sales techniques never worked on me.

Valued Contributor

I thought Lisa quit rather than Qvc letting her go?

Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@JONNYSBRO

Omg, you missed your calling, you should be a writer for Comedy Central or Saturday Night Live!!!  Haaaaa!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Never say never.

It looks like she would love to be a buyer.

She seems to thrive on travel and finding new pieces.

Lisa does have a great eye for decor, clothes, jewelry and the like.

Yeah those too long bell bottoms she wore on every show to cover her shoes and minature beehive are all the rage. Yeah, buddy!

------------------------

The final image I have of Lisa  ---   Lisa in her ever loving "gumby" pants!!!  Any body remember that look??? Although I thought she could be funny, I have to say I don't miss Lisa at all!  It was time for her to go and I hope she is doing well....