Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson says NO to a QVC return

Image result for she gone gif
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

Seriously? Why would she? She is in her mid fifties with plenty of money!! Why on earth would she work anywhere, much less back at the Q - THAT would sooo be a step backward for her!! 

well I'm not sure her couch reaches that many homes and we all know how much she loves attention

but lets be real it would be pretty humiliating to say I'd love to go back knowing no one is ever going to ask her

OF COURSE she's going to say she wouldn't come back

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I think that the Q is glad to have La Lisa gone, and I think that La Lisa is glad to have left.

I'll never understand why the o/p is so obsessed with the Lisa.

It seems stalker-ish to me.

IMO,not so much with Lisa per se (though she is excellent fodder), but with attention. If it wasn't LR it would be another host.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor

I'm not so sure it ISN'T Lisa!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@JobGirl wrote:

Speculating if you are Lisa

or Shawn 

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I think its sad QVC cant pay her up to 10 million a year because to me that peanuts with mega profits they recieved with her. I dont see QVC hours flooded with sell outs anymore and to me thats kind of sad. LR could sell an entire show out.

You have to be kidding.  Have you ever been to the QVC studios?  I have.  They must have a massive overhead.  Not just there, but at the shipping facilities too. Think about the cost of the builiding, utilities, payroll and health insurance of all the employees, etc.  I am not saying that QVC does not make a lot of money, because I am sure they do.  But in no way is LR worthy of $10,000,000 a year.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@JobGirl wrote:

Speculating if you are Lisa

or Shawn 

Why would you speculate if I am??????????????????????????

Honored Contributor

Even if LR wanted to come back, she's probably too proud to "ask" to come back.  I do think she was the best host QVC had.  How long has it been...?  2 yrs since she's been gone and people are still talking about her...that's saying something.

I assume she misses parts of the job and doesn't miss many other parts.  I haven't been to her FB page in probably a year or more so I have no idea who she's with or what's she's doing--other than her site that she sells items on.  I did buy a necklace from her a few months ago and I really like it. It was a cross necklace--made in Italy--I think it was $80 or so and it's well made.  

I"m sure she misses some of the vendors, but from what people have posted here, she still sees most of them. 

She probably loves not working as many holidays, late nights and weekends.  But, she probably  misses the money.

She seems like a nice person so I hope she's loving her new life.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
QVC Customer Care

This thread has run its course. Cindy