New Contributor

Lisa Robertson on the Q tonight?

when looking to see what shows were on tonight, on my Television guide, not qvc's guide;  it said at 9pm there was a show called posh gifts with Lisa, and in the information guide it said Lisa Robertson.  Is she back?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson on the Q tonight?

Isn't it a year since she officially left QVC? If she's appearing in a different role, perhaps that exclusion rule has ended and she can appear as a spokesperson for something else.

Contributor

I just did the very same thing, Dishgirl, and saw Lisa was to be on...  I am wondering the very same thing you are: Is she back, or does the guide just have it wrong. I find it curious! 

Contributor

I was taking it to mean she is the spokesperson for maybe her own line, now..Will be interesting to find out..Whatever others might say, I have missed her.. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

There have been several threads on this topic.  It's an error in the guide.  Lisa will not be on tonight or returning to the q.  She answered a post about it on her Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

It will be nice to see her on camera again.

Super Contributor

OMG, it is really scary how many people believe that she is returning....  NO NOT EVER so stop.

Valued Contributor

QVC's guide clearly states "Posh Presents" hosted by Jane Traecy.

Contributor

OMG, People, your so-called goddess  is not ever going to be on QVC again!  Get over her!

Valued Contributor

I wonder how the tv stations got that all wrong?  My tv schedule says Lisa R will be on at 5pm pacific standard time.