Trusted Contributor

Lisa Robertson made many vendors on QVC rich

[ Edited ]

Lisa Robertson wasnt just a phenom host. She had the power to take a vendors product and triple to quadriple the amount of sales. She was a cash cow and made many vendors rich. For example bare esecentuals was a little product and it became a huge force with Leslie and Lisa. Judith Ripka and Lisa omg it was juat one sell out after another. Most of thesw vendors should thank their lucky stars Lisa was there to sell  out of their products. Many gained lots of weath becsuse of her. Thats why most vendors loved working with her. She was like magic in a bottle.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson made many vendors on QVC rich

Did she?  I never could watch her.

Valued Contributor

That's what all vendors do. If she made them so much more money and was so much more likable, then why aren't they openly supporting her?

Respected Contributor

I think Lisa Robertson became rich to. She is basically retired, lives in a beautiful home, travels. I think she had a good gig at QVC and should have stayed. I have often thought that she is trying to create her own shopping channel but I really don't care. I thought she was a good host. 

Contributor

picard.png

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

Lemma, the photo you posted is perfect!

Jonnysbro, please hire an editor. Your comments were a mess.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO 

Thanks for the memories! LR is missed. Woman Sad

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

If this is true then why is she selling a few dozens of her items instead of tens of thousands? ...and Vendors who she made rich should be lining up at her couch studio.

A good sales person might move a lot of product initially, but consistent high sales are the result of people liking a good product. LR was never the Denin & Co diva and yet millions and millions have sold. Good products sell themselves.