Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson business still a success

[ Edited ]

Why must we have these constant exaggerated assessments of Lisa's brilliant success?  Who cares?  Let her sell her daily specials but spare us the constant financial reports.   If she had a "real" business, she'd have a "real" website and wouldn't have to depend on free plugs on someone else's site to do her selling. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Love how there's probably a LARGE # of

new, quiet, silent members of this Community saying,

"WHO the h*ll is this Lisa Robertson person?"

Yes, it's been that long. 

Esteemed Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

L.R. probably purchases several dozen of her items--and yes, it WOULD sell out quickly because her tribe would be slightly over that.

At least QVC mentions their quantities .... "Hurry, we only brought in 1500 for this airing, so call quickly."    (We don't know how many of everything she purchases so how can one gauge her success...just asking)?

1500 is an extremely small amount for a potential audience of many millions and 3 channels.  That "Hurry" is a obnoxious sales technique ."

Most business do not show a profit for the first 5 years and many millionaires and billionaires bankrupt their business' on a regular basis.

When Lisa business goes public with her company everyone can see her financial report.

Johnny likes to share news here because of the common denominator of people watching Lisa for 20 years.  

Respected Contributor

How wonderful for her!  She is a smart, hard working woman who deserves her well earned successes.

Esteemed Contributor

funnycat.jpg

Honored Contributor

oh thank heavens--now I'll be able to sleep at night!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Is she making a profit?  Are her customers happy?

If the answer is yes, then she's successful. 

I don't think the answer is yes though.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I get her e-mails, and there's never been one thing she sells that I'd be the least bit interested in buying.  Like others have said, I'm sure she brings in very small amounts so her "tribe" can buy them.  That's the only reason they sell out.  I have never had an opinion of her personally one way or the other, but am just not interested in what she sells.  I never watched her on the Q because it seemed she primarily sold fashion and beauty, and I don't buy those items from QVC.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I feel like a lot of people buy things to make Lisa happy.  That's just weird to me.

The way Lisa controls her FB page by deleting and banning people leaves a bad taste in my mouth.   It's not what a true professional does.

Super Contributor

Oh no, not again 😜