Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson and Brad Pitt would make a great couple

Even though Brad isn't my type of guy, he seems rugged and manly, hardly the type that is into constant mirror looking or guy liner.  He seems like the shower and shave and out the door kind of guy. He has more important things on his mind.  On the other hand, while Lisa is most surely a girlie girl, she is most certainly not a"natural beauty".  It takes a lot of work to create the look that she is going for.  I can't see her washing her face, pulling her back in a pony tail and going hiking or riding a bike......especially if there weren't people around to ogle her. 

Of course I don't know either of these people, but from what they "put out there" they seem to be total opposites........but then again, don't they say opposites attract LOL Smiley Wink.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Brad could do sooooo much better and younger I might add.

You can't possibly be comparing Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie to LR???

If I ever had any doubt (which I didn't!), this thread just proves that you are just 'baiting' the forum community with these incessant and ridiculous LR threads.

I, for one, will no longer take your BAIT, I will just ignore your every thread/post. 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lisa enjoys  women,her friend lives in Europe

Super Contributor

Sorry.  I wouldn't want to do that to Lisa.   I love her too much to see her with that celeb.  Once a cheater always a cheater.  I can't imagine she or her family would support that move.  Need to find her a more righteous man, Johnnysboro   

Trusted Contributor

This is a purely just fun post for posters.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom

@KingstonsMom wrote:

If I ever had any doubt (which I didn't!), this thread just proves that you are just 'baiting' the forum community with these incessant and ridiculous LR threads.

I, for one, will no longer take your BAIT, I will just ignore your every thread/post. 

Your last sentence is the best response. All the previous posters should be as smart as you.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@KingstonsMom

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Your last sentence is the best response. All the previous posters should be as smart as you.

@threecees. Thank you very much. Anyone is free to post on any thread in the forum. Most posters do not post on threads they find objectionable. Nor do they chastise ones who do.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ

Post what you what. Fine with me. 

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ   great response

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Honestly i could always see LR marrying a hollywood movie star. Wouldnt Lisa and Brad Pitt make the best looking couple? They seem like the perfect hollywood couple.

OMG!🤣 Now THAT is very funny! @JONNYSBRO  You are nothing but good for a laugh.