Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson & David Markstein

@shaggygirl.. yes, I've seen that many times- The whole car scene. Who does these things on the road? Why are they all in the same car together. Where are they going?
Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde .. agree w/ u about the non angry comments...I'm not angry at all either. I'm actually a very happy, caring person🙂 . It's just sad to me to see people misdirected w/ questionable selling tactics to spend their hard earned money..!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKlim wrote:
@Moonchilde .. agree w/ u about the non angry comments...I'm not angry at all either. I'm actually a very happy, caring person🙂 . It's just sad to me to see people misdirected w/ questionable selling tactics to spend their hard earned money..!

Same here, @KKlim. The only anger I see are from those who just can't bear a different opinion or less than adoration for LR.

I remember LR well and was always interested in what choices she might make for her next career. Looks the same but on a very very small scale.

I just see her giving up a lucrative career to sit on a sofa selling trinkets and working like a dog to do so.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

An aging has been beauty queen with no real direction. I do not understand  the fascination some people have with Lisa. It has been several years now and she is still nowhere. 

Do you always harbor such ill will toward complete strangers?  Really unsettling.

Valued Contributor

@TenderMercies,  she expressed a strong personal opinion and you find it “unsettling”? Why? Because it differs than your own? Because  you want to imply it’s something more than simply an opinion? These boards are loaded with strong opinions. Are they all “unsettling” in your own strong opinion? 

Honored Contributor

I signed up for her e-mails from her website when it was first launched.  I looked yesterday at some holiday offerings.

That lighted canvas Christmas tree can be purchased for less than half the price of what she is selling it for if people would do a simple search on the internet.  So many comments from people disappointed that it went on sale at 8 and by 8:02 it was sold out.  I don't post on her FB page and never have but I wanted to tell people to just look elsewhere.  I know it would have been deleted though.  Lisa was responding to them all that she would try and get more in.  SMH  

Valued Contributor

@LipstickdivaJust as an added FYI for folks:  a local gift/home decor store in my town sells these and has a very wide selection for both holiday and year round. I do live in an historic town that is somewhat of a tourist destination so my area does perhaps have a wider selection of goods than maybe the average town or city, but they do carry the exact ones Lisa has been selling plus many, many more.

The designs Lisa is selling are not exclusive to LR.

Respected Contributor

Kirkland's has those lighted pictures.  They always have sales and coupons.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DeeDee14

I dont know if anyone every answered your question regarding David M.  Someone on the Jewelry Category had a whole topic on his departure.  His days on QVC ended back in 2016.  Here's what his Linkedin Profile says scroll down and read under Summary and Experience...and under previous employer QVC 1994-2016. 

Now he's employed by Jewelry Source Inc in NYC for less than a year..........

https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-markstein

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@LipstickdivaJust as an added FYI for folks:  a local gift/home decor store in my town sells these and has a very wide selection for both holiday and year round. I do live in an historic town that is somewhat of a tourist destination so my area does perhaps have a wider selection of goods than maybe the average town or city, but they do carry the exact ones Lisa has been selling plus many, many more.

The designs Lisa is selling are not exclusive to LR.

@Sheilaray, there is a country store in my area that sells a ton of these lighted canvas art pieces as well. They have several in a fall motif and shortly they will offer a huge array of holiday/winter pieces and then they will have other year round ones as well.

I have seen the one LR was selling in person at this little shop.  It really is pretty but it's nowhere near the price Lisa was selling it for and in that shop it was even more than what you could find it for on-line.