Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson & David Markstein

I wonder if Lisa pays people on her staff to post and to keep her name relevant here at the Q? 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Regular Contributor

@OnThatOne wrote:

It is NOT her warehouse.  It's a fulfillment center.  Look up what that is.

They do business with several companies, including QVC.

As for Markstein, you think he quit?  Yeah, OK.

I was just wondering if anyone knew if he left QVC.  He usually does the gold shows with the hosts and I haven't seen him for awhile. Can I please just ask a question?  No need to be smart about it.

Regular Contributor

@OnThatOne wrote:

Truth has no place in her life or on her social media.  She can't handle it.

WOW, seems you really have strong feelings against Lisa.  May I ask what she ever did to you that makes you feel this way?  It sounds personal to me.

Contributor

This is all gossip ladies. Don"t you have something better to talk about?

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

He is a director with Jewel Source in NY.  Maybe LR bought some pieces from Jewel Source.  I won’t shop with her again after an item was stuck in her warehouse and they couldn’t call the people who worked there.  What?  LR told me on her FB page that she didn’t own the warehouse.  They could only email.  It took 3 Days to find out where my order was.  

I wouldn't have been happy about that.  She's posted plenty of pictures of herself inside the warehouse unpacking boxes and going through inventory. 

Respected Contributor

Lisa mentioned in her chat that her and at least David are getting ready to leave for Italy again this weekend. The poster that said David might be a consultant - while I agree w/your thought process - I don't think he is. Lisa said in 1 of her chats that he's part of the group now and only has a 5 minute commute from his house. That doesn't sound like a consultant- it sounds like an employee. Unfortunately. David sounds like he has not lasted anywhere long since he exited the Q. Maybe they'll become partners. Lisa mentioned in the same chat that Nancy ( COS) has a 2 minute commute from the upstairs bedroom. So it sounds like she lives there p/t along w/ Katie... interesting little mini company that's been put together..
Valued Contributor

@Oueen of everythinh nice wrote:

Sorry, Bibbee, but once a while this kind of post really gets me. Not all of what is in this thread is "gossip".  This thread is like thousands and thousands of others-past and present: posters sharing their opinions, thoughts and experiences. I don't understand the point of scolding others for utilizing the boards in an acceptable manner.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thanks @Sheilaray - perfectly said...🙂
Honored Contributor

“All gossip” in your opinion, because you don’t appreciate what’s being said and don’t want any of it to be true. 

Don’t you have something “better” to do than chastise other posters who post things that you don’t happen to like or agree with?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Regular Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

Sorry, Bibbee, but once a while this kind of post really gets me. Not all of what is in this thread is "gossip".  This thread is like thousands and thousands of others-past and present: posters sharing their opinions, thoughts and experiences. I don't understand the point of scolding others for utilizing the boards in an acceptable manner.

Sheilaray, Thank you.  I didn't mean to start all of this chaos with a simple question. I just was wondering if David M. Left the Q. I realize a lot of people don't like Lisa, but I enjoyed watching her and her style.  When people that don't like her see a post with her name they should just pass on by.  No need for the insults and mean remarks. We have a lot worse problems to worry about.  I appreciate your input.