Occasional Contributor

There are various episodes dealing with real people who had it, including a cancer surgeon. Google the title and it will give more info.

Super Contributor

I'm with ValueSkr. I don't watch either. These shows no longer emphasize the news; they are busy being a melodramatic talk show including talking over each other and fighting for the spotlight. Totally dysfunctional and think of all the money spent on their silliness.

Esteemed Contributor

Never watch those shows ever either. It looks like no one has to be at work or school in New York on any given day.

Lisa's Mother did die from cancer or it's treatments.

Esteemed Contributor

Checked her FB page she is in NY at her fav hotel.

Contributor
On 3/22/2015 newziesuzie said:

I just posted about this too!

I get an email every week with the upcoming week's listings and noticed this:

ABC’s latest “Good Morning America” listings follow:

TUESDAY, MARCH 24 – Former QVC host Lisa Robertson; Katie Couric, Ken Burns and Dr. Siddharta Mukherjee preview the new PBS documentary “The Emperor of All Maladies,” based on the Pulitzer Prize-winning book; the couple voted off last night’s “Dancing with the Stars;”a performance by Tove Lo.

I tried google but I didn't find anything else.Smiley Happy

There is a semicolon after LR's name which means that the subsequent description has nothing to do with her....semicolon is used to separate items in a series......

Trusted Contributor

TUESDAY, MARCH 24 – Former QVC host Lisa Robertson; Katie Couric, Ken Burns and Dr. Siddharta Mukherjee preview the new PBS documentary “The Emperor of All Maladies,” based on the Pulitzer Prize-winning book; the couple voted off last night’s “Dancing with the Stars;”a performance by Tove Lo.

Note: The semicolon after Former QVC host Lisa Robertson; indicates that LR is not on GMA to preview the cancer documentary.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/22/2015 Dumac said:

There is a semicolon after LR's name which means that the subsequent description has nothing to do with her....semicolon is used to separate items in a series......

You know proper punctuation.....

we can't be sure about the writers on GMA{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor
On 3/22/2015 hopi said:
On 3/22/2015 Dumac said:

You know proper punctuation.....

we can't be sure about the writers on GMA{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

LOL, Hopi.

Respected Contributor

I know the semicolon is there and what it means. I didn't think the documentary was related to Lisa I only asked "Really" because that poster seemed to know what Burns film was about. I only thought my info from my email would be helpful.Smiley Sad Please go make fun of someone else, TIA!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Trusted Contributor

Actually, my post was in reference to #7 above.