Contributor

Lisa has joined Jewelry TV (JTV) with a new line debuting at the end of January. What wonderful news!

Respected Contributor

@Monamar wrote:

Lisa has joined Jewelry TV (JTV) with a new line debuting at the end of January. What wonderful news!

@Monamar

She'll bring some much-needed class to this network!

Respected Contributor

I love Lisa Mason ❤️ 

but why Jewelry TV And not QVC ?  Lisa will add elegance and refinement to the low rated JTV but I have to wonder if it's a wise business decision. Isn't JTV barely making a profit ?

Super Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I love Lisa Mason ❤️ 

but why Jewelry TV And not QVC ?  Lisa will add elegance and refinement to the low rated JTV but I have to wonder if it's a wise business decision. Isn't JTV barely making a profit ?

@Reever Looked online, all the JTV news in past few years says business is booming. Even expanding their physical presence.

Example"JTV®’s Momentum Continues with 8.6% Sales Growth in Q3 2017"

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jtvs-momentum-continues-with-86-sales-growth-in-q3-2017-300...

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Honored Contributor

@charvale wrote:

@Reever wrote:

I love Lisa Mason ❤️ 

@Reever Looked online, all the JTV news in past few years says business is booming. Even expanding their physical presence.

Example"JTV®’s Momentum Continues with 8.6% Sales Growth in Q3 2017"

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jtvs-momentum-continues-with-86-sales-growth-in-q3-2017-300...

@charvale @Reever

JTV previously reported FY17 sales growth of 7.6% (July 2016 – June 2017).

JTV is doing much better than QVC which has actually been losing revenue the last couple years and barely eeked out a profit in the 3rd quarter this year 3%....as compared to 9%, 6%, 5% in previous years..........And it seems that for TSVs these days its nothing but their high end big ticket items ....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I always liked Lisa Mason as a host, she was classy, calm, and honest in her presentations (if something wouldnt work for certain customers she would be the first to tell you,example: "if your petite this is not the coat for you"..........And she was very witty and had a good sense of humor......I wish her the best! And continued good health for her husband who is a cancer survivor.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Lisa Mason was my ALL time fav host from QVC. Not sure I can get the other channel, but will definately check. Lisa was a class act, I've especially missed watching her selling jewelry.

Super Contributor

MY MY how the mighty have fallen...LOL 

Super Contributor

nah