Frequent Contributor
Recently read that Li da Davies is engaged! So happy for her! She is occasionally on the Q with Northern Nights. To me, it seems her talent isn’t being fully used; she was awesome as a fashion representative. She seems knowledgeable and relatable and genuinely interested in fashion. Take note, QVC!
Honored Contributor

@ncmomDavies is an excellent presenter.  I hope the reason she's on more infrequently than a host is that she wants it that way.  I've never heard her talk all that much about her life off camera, but I certainly hope she's enjoying herself with her new love and her growing family. 

Trusted Contributor

Thats good news.  I hope she will be very very happy. She deserves it !

Thanks for the post @ncmom

Esteemed Contributor

When the Liz Claiborne line got axed Linda became a real estate agent.She draws most of her income from that & does Northern Nights on the side.

Trusted Contributor

@ncmom  She is a very classy lady. 

Respected Contributor

She would make a great host.

Respected Contributor

I remember feeling so sad for her when her husband passed away a few years ago.  I was so happy that the QVC family seemed to embrace her and make a spot for her.  She's such a lovely lady and I was thrilled to hear her wonderful news.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I remember feeling so sad for her when her husband passed away a few years ago.  I was so happy that the QVC family seemed to embrace her and make a spot for her.  She's such a lovely lady and I was thrilled to hear her wonderful news.

I remember it too. They raised a really nice family. She deserves another chance at love 💕.