Contributor

Linda Davies (northern nights representative)

I don’t know if anyone else can see this but I just think she resembles Marcia Gay Harden!
Honored Contributor

Re: Linda Davies (northern nights representative)

@So Great and So Fun wrote:
I don’t know if anyone else can see this but I just think she resembles Marcia Gay Harden!

I just saw her for a second, but I can see thatSmiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I saw her at the grocery this summer and in person she is stunning.  Tall, lithe, elegant.  

Respected Contributor

@So Great and So Fun

Yes, I’ve always thought Linda and Ms. Harden were look-a-likes both of whom I like very much

Respected Contributor

Linda wears a wig? I thought that was just her hairstyle. It’s sort of like an outdated bob. She’s worn this style for years. I think it’s her own hair..
Honored Contributor

She seems to be a lovely person!

Esteemed Contributor

I see the resemblance. I also do not think she is wearing a wig. I believe that is her hair.

Whenever I think of Marcia Gay Harden, I remember the tragedy of her loosing her young niece whom she use to bring with her to some of her red carpet appearances.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have always really liked Linda. Anybody remember when she bravely modeled a Liz Claiborne swimsuit? Wowza! She's a widow, like myself, and same number of children. She carried on as we have to do. BTW...I'm almost certain that's her hair. 

Valued Contributor

I have always loved watching Linda...from way back when she showed fashion.  Liz Claiborn actually..Her hair darker last night.  Still beautiful...but heavy looking for her.  I pray she is well.   I always held her in prayer as she lost her husband so young..