Trusted Contributor

I like TJ a lot, also.   He has enthusiasm and honest interest.   He may claim he knows nothing about each item but this allows him to ask very good questions of the vendor and allow the vendor to talk about the item for sale.   His boyish exuberance masks his intelligent way of getting the information over to the viewer.   He doesn't dominate the presentation with ego.   Refreshing.

He doesn't hide from his masculine traits and habits.   He is himself.

And he doesn't wear and model women's clothes, as other male hosts like to do.   Nice.

Super Contributor

NYwoman, You are absolutely right!!!  Every word you expressed is exactly how I feel.  🙏 Addie 

Trusted Contributor

Today, TJ had to do a walk on during Pat's Breezie show to talk about his QVC2 show coming up next.   He walked on the set looking up during the entire time!    He stated the information about his show and kept repeating that he was keeping his eyes up in the air!    There were models on set and 2 busts of the bra being presented at the time right in front of him.  It was hysterical!   Pat and one of the Gendel girls were on set and were laughing.

To see this walk on look for A0755  Breezies Natural Embrace Contour UN or WF

T Shirt Bra

Esteemed Contributor

He's too silly and acts too cute. I imagine he will be singing and dancing soon.

Honored Contributor

I cannot compare TJ to any of the more senior hosts.  It's like they have two different roles.  

TJ is great for that next phase of TV shopping.  He's entertaining, personable, and fun.  Every time I catch one of his shows, the reps seem much more relaxed and look like they're having so much fun with him.  He has absolutely no air of "I need to look good here for my stardom."  That's why I like him.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Like TJ a lot !

[ Edited ]

@NYwoman   Thank you for listing the item number for that clip of TJ walking on set during the bra presentation Smiley LOL!  That was funny- I give him major points for keeping his cool and not checking out the pretty models.  

Respected Contributor

That walk on during the bra presentation was priceless!

One of the best skits in QVC history.

He clearly gets and understands the future:  first and foremost,  you are an entertainer!

Respected Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

Today, TJ had to do a walk on during Pat's Breezie show to talk about his QVC2 show coming up next.   He walked on the set looking up during the entire time!    He stated the information about his show and kept repeating that he was keeping his eyes up in the air!    There were models on set and 2 busts of the bra being presented at the time right in front of him.  It was hysterical!   Pat and one of the Gendel girls were on set and were laughing.

To see this walk on look for A0755  Breezies Natural Embrace Contour UN or WF

T Shirt Bra

@NYwoman   To me, although hilarious, TJ was embarrassed and he was showing his respect for barely clothed models. Producer could have created better timing for TJ's walk-on!

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper    Totally agree.  You can tell the hosts like him.  He's a lot of fun.  

Frequent Contributor

TJ is awesome.  He has such a positive personality.  His attitude reminds me of Shannon from HSN.