Honored Contributor

Re: Letter From the Q Re Josie Maran claims

@Annabellethecat66   Both Josie M. And Chaz from Wen have homes in the area. Beautiful ones.

Honored Contributor

I figured she did and I KNEW Chaz did because I used to watch Jeff Lewis' reality show.

He often worked with Chaz on a lot of his houses he'd buy and fix up.  Jeff also worked on Chaz' new renovation of his business in California.

Recently Chaz was on Radio Andy and he talked about his new business in New York.

I'm full of useless information....Ha!

Super Contributor

How about the one barrell per yr! Of the reserve. How can they have sold so many in that Mega size and not have run out as of yet ? Questionable at best. This is a very overexposed product like philosophy.
Contributor

Yes and her half full tubs of "whipped body butter"!
Honored Contributor

I happen to think,that anyone selling anything,should tell the truth,i do not care who,or what product,because a lie ,is a lie.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

A disclaimer letter is a red flag that the huckster cannot be believed. Josie should know better and Q should not allow her to babble nonsense.

I love argan oil and can find great products in Walgreens, TJs, Walmart, and other local retail stores. Josie might have nice products, but she is gouging the customer on pricing. 

Frequent Contributor

I used Adrienne’s argan oil also long before Josie ever appeared on the Q. I don’t know how the Q allowed her to say she found the woman in the desert in Morocco with argan oil! Also, I have used argan oil for years during my travels to the Middle East. Adrienne also didn’t discover it by seeing the goats in the trees. LOL!
Valued Contributor

Ive never used her products or trusted all the claims a product makes. I also don’t trust a product that has to use boobs and cleavage to sell it. Sometimes its downright embarrassing.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Josie’s back up vendor was on with the Q2 Big Deal today basically making the same the statement the letter sounds like it was CYA-ing on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

I do not use a lot of her products but I do lije her tanning oil. I was slow to the milk products but I recently orderrd one of her TSVs that contained the milk for the face and the milk for the body. I absolutely love those products and the way they make my skin feel. Super moisturizing. I don’t buy products because of ridiculous claims. I go by experience. Josie is not the only one making outrageous claims. Dr. Denesse, Perricone, Algenist and Elemis to name a few all fo the same.