Esteemed Contributor

Re: Let's see how shipping goes with the Free Shipping Day

All 7 items in my order have shipped.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@Mary Bailey and @Susan Louise - All my orders have already been shipped as well. I'm very impressed!  Smiley Happy

I should clarify this, I suppose: Several of my orders are listed as "shipped" but two are still listed as "in process." However, on Sunday morning, I received notifications from UPS with tracking numbers for two QVC orders that are on the way, and since those numbers are different from the ones already confirmed as being shipped (and because I've ordered one of the items before and know it ships from the vendor in its own box),
I can confidently surmise that those two new shipments are my two pending orders. Again, I'm impressed. Hopefully everyone else's orders will be shipping soon!

Honored Contributor

Saturday I ordered 2 L n L sets.  One has shipped.

Respected Contributor

Clothing item “shipped “; beauty item “in process”; jewelry item “waitlist” (knew that when ordered).

Meanwhile the Kirks Folly item ordered on July 1still “in process”. Totally ridiculous and not able to cancel.

My two jewelry purchases on gem day still “in process”.

Always thought it was FIFO, but proven over and over with Q this is not how they operate.
Esteemed Contributor

I found out recently when I was trying to find out why my mail hadn't been delivered in 4 days (they were working on repaving the road - but the road was NOT closed) and had to contact the post office that the UPS delivery numbers cannot be tracked in the USPS system. the delivery problem impacted everyone on our street and was just laziness on the part of the delivery person.

Trying to call these folks is a waste of time so I found the website and was able to register my complaint there and much to my surprise, a person from the postal service called me back. He seemed quite astonished to hear that no mail was being delivered.  Fortunately everything eventually was delivered - over 4 days late.

I really don't like the hand off shipping method. Especially if the tracking number only tracks it to the USPS facility and it drops into a black hole from there.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 - When you look up a tracking number in the UPS system, if it is a SurePost package that will be handed off to your local post office for final delivery, a USPS tracking number is also provided under "Shipment Details." To make tracking even easier, I highly recommend signing up for USPS Informed Delivery, as that service offers proactive email alerts as well as a dashboard you can use to track all USPS packages coming to your address.

Esteemed Contributor

My 3 items (2 home items & 1 toy) are still in process and were ordered early morning on free ship day.  

What is so surprising, though, is that I still have not received any order confirmation emails.  I'm not really worried since my cc got hit for all 3, but I do wonder why no emails? I always get order emails.

Honored Contributor

My 3 clothing items, purchased Saturday night, shipped today,  Monday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

All of my free shipping items were shipped by Sunday!

Frequent Contributor

All of my clothing has shipped; my Laura Gellar eye spackle is in process.