New Contributor

Re: Let's see how shipping goes with the Free Shipping Day

Track your shipments and look for any movement since it was shipped.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

NutriSystem shipped already. Two other items still  "in process"

edited to add:

7/9:  1 more shipped

only  1 to go!!

7/10:  All Shipped!

Honored Contributor

Mine shipled out of Lancaster and landed at Hodgkins, Il. Within a few hours.  Will probably be on the road to me today

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Only 1 of 3 have shipped and that one hasn’t had any updates since it shipped. I’m not in any hurry.

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

My 3 items (2 home items & 1 toy) are still in process and were ordered early morning on free ship day.  

What is so surprising, though, is that I still have not received any order confirmation emails.  I'm not really worried since my cc got hit for all 3, but I do wonder why no emails? I always get order emails.

Update: I have discovered that all of my email preferences, even the one for order confirmations, have been unchecked.  That explains why I got no confirmations for my 3 CIJ orders, but I have absolutely no memory of doing that, so it remains odd. 

My 3 orders are still in process. 

Super Contributor

All three of my packages were delivered today! 🙂

Respected Contributor

I only ordered two bras on free shipping day and they were delivered this morning!

Frequent Contributor

I ordered at midnite from QVC and got a set of Campanellli towels.  I ordered from Macy's 24 hours later (Sun), 5 tops with free shipping and received them Wednesday.  Still waiting for my package of towels from QVC.   BTW I live about 100 miles from QVC and the main warehouse where they shipped from!

Esteemed Contributor

Update on my orders: One package (containing two items) is scheduled for delivery tomorrow and has been received by USPS, so it appears that it will be on time. One package is scheduled for delivery on Monday after the UPS/USPS handoff tomorrow (still barely a week from order time).

But unfortunately, one order has gone haywire—I've received two different UPS shipment notifications with separate tracking numbers for it, and its status vacillates between "In Process" and "Backorder" at least once a day on the QVC website (and, of course, it is still available for ordering, so who knows what's really going on). This morning, I got an email notification from the Q that it is still expected to arrive by the end of next week, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for that to happen.

All in all, not too shabby...

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Mine's In Process, but I didn't place the order until two minutes before midnight.

Mailman handed it to me at lunchtime, on 7/11, four and a half days after I placed the order and a day ahead of the EDD.

That's alright by me, considering it had to go through the post office before delivery.