Esteemed Contributor

Re: Let's have no "QVC Ruined Christmas" threads this year

If not getting a certain gift on time will ruin your Christmas,your problem isn't the gift.  But I also think posters have a right to complain here about it.  I just don't have to read it.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@depglass

Unfortunately, there probably will be a thread or two with complaints like that.  A lot of people depend on mail order for their gifts - either because they can't get around due to illness or they have no means to get to a store - and other reasons, too. 

Esteemed Contributor

The ones who scream, "QVC ruined my Christmas!", are usually the same ones who exclaim, "..... is the reason for the season!".

Hypocrites!

If (blank) is " the reason for the season", then it shouldn't matter if a gift arrives late, because you are focusing on the REAL  meaning of Christmas.

Trusted Contributor

@Plaid Pants2

Well said  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Qshopper1991  I think you had better read the board's terms of use before you get banned altogether from this board for your very, very inappropriate posts.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

On the news just today, UPS and FedEX reported that they are having a hard time with all their deliveries and may not be able to meet guaranteed delivery dates. 

That probably will not stop QVC from making their promises.  I would think they'd adopt the policy, "under promise and over deliver.

We are guaranteed to see multiple posts blaming QVC for ruining their entire Christmas, or that of a grandchild or parent.   That's after finally placing their order next Wednesday for Christmas delivery, because QVC guaranteed it.   QVC wants a sale; I can plan much better for myself. 

Honored Contributor

My UPS and USPS stuff is moving very slowing in their systems.

None of them are gifts, but I would like to get them before my birthday in April.  Sheesh!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

What a ridiculous thread topic!

If a delivery commitment isn't met, I understand & no problem with those threads. All 3 shopping channels are promoting delivery "in time" for Christmas. Some items are unique and not available elsewhere.

What makes me Woman LOL is the OP started an offensive thread about who shouldn't wear leggings, dictating to others. And now here is another one Woman Tongue A number of us objected especially when she said she & her hubby make it a form of entertainment by judging overweight women that wear leggings out in public. 

I'm glad posters share info about missed commitments whether it's missed deliveries,  cancelled AD plans, shipping worn/soiled clothing as 'new'. Don't stop sharing those problems!  

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri