Esteemed Contributor

My closets are filled with JM huggable hangers.  I have only had one break over all the years I've been using them and have never had a color bleed onto my clothing.  I have a rainbow of colors and bought most of them at great prices, even filled my adult kids closets one year as Christmas gifts.  Personally I love them and while I far from love all of her products (some were junk, I'll admit) I still would like to see her come back to HSN.

I used to enjoy her and Iman's shows a lot, they were good together, IMO.

Honored Contributor

I like the fact that the Q knock-offs have the built in hook, but I have found that they break much more readily than Joy's.  I have a closet full of both,, but mostly Joy's.  Probably no need to buy more in my lifetime!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Helen Bach wrote:

Since clothing has been slipping off the hangers at QVC, and falling on the floor during presentations, why not invest in some lovely Joy Magano velvet hangers from your sister station HSN?  They really work well, and the clothing stays put.

I switched to these about 16 years ago...never looked back! Twice the space in my closet, no falling off, sturdy, well-made hangers. (The cheap knock-off types like the ones BB&B sell...no comparison. HSN has plenty of good deals on them...don't buy the knock offs!)

Respected Contributor

Re: Let's Talk Hangers

[ Edited ]

I got rid of all of mine. I did not like them at all. I switched to the plastic ones at Container Store that are traditional shirt style and also bought the pant hangers. These need more space, but I like them much better.

Respected Contributor

Sadly Joys hangers decreased dramatically in quality over the years. I bought a batch and 1/2 broke!  No more thanks. 

Contributor

I just looked on every website and I can't find any Hangers with Brass hooks.  Please help.  I've looked everywhere.  None with the brass hooks

Super Contributor

I bought the velvet hangers from Costco and they have worked very well and do not break or the velvet coming off.

Very affordable.  No hooks though.

I did not know Joy M or her hangers were gone from HSN.

Super Contributor

@Helen Bach

What type of hooks do the Costco hangers have?  I tried looking online, but when I did a search for 'hangers' and 'clothes hangers', nothing came up.  Thanks. 🙂

Super Contributor

@TerBoop wrote:

I just looked on every website and I can't find any Hangers with Brass hooks.  Please help.  I've looked everywhere.  None with the brass hooks

I bought some a few months ago on Amazon, but sadly the vendor doesn't have them any longer.

I wonder why HSN doesn't sell them any more. From what I understand HSN bought the rights to those hangers only and not her entire line. The last time I bought them from H, they were embossed with HH (Huggable Hangers) and not Joy.