Contributor

Let's Get Some New Programming and TSV's

Was looking at the weekend schedule and it is horrible--once again it is Sharp TV for a TSV. I see Bruce is on again--it seems to me a week can not go by without having him on. Just got done with Issac-again!!! Why can't you get some programs with items that are not as expensive as Dooney, Bruce, Issac, Bose etc? I am sure they are good items and there are people willing to spend that kind of money along with your shipping charges. It is about time that QVC takes a look at their programing and doing what there customers would like. have you ever considered an online survey to see where the interests are? You also need to look at your shipping--if you buy 3 items of same number there should be a way to send them in all in one package instead of 3 thus saving some postage costs. I for one have cut down on my spending with your company because I sit back and think do I really need it to pay the price of the item and then the shipping costs on top of that. I am sure I am not the only one who has ordered considerably less because of the shipping. There are so many places on the net where if you order so much free shipping. Just the other day I ordered a temperpedic pillow from Kohls and I only paid 99 cents postage for it. That is a lot cheaper than your $6.95 postage for a pillow similar to the one I got. I hope you will listen to what I had to say and look at the middle income people.

v