Respected Contributor

It seems like Rachael as well as Jane T. just keep getting more obnoxious and loud.  I cannot watch either of them.  Rachael looked like a clown with all that highlighter under her brow.  On my TV it looked hideous.

Honored Contributor

I had to turn it off as well, Rachel  kept talking and talking and talking, and Mally who is usually a huge talker couldn't get a word in....

Rachel wasn't showing shades or talking about colors, it was a wreck of a show in my opinion, so I just turned it off...... Rachel seems very nice, but she is like Jane Tracy, they just talk too much, they must really love to hear their own voice.....

Trusted Contributor

Can Mally be more enthusiastic!   I can't watch her shows, quick channel changer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Let Mally Speak!

[ Edited ]

They can give each other a run for the money in the talking loud & a lot department, so that didn't bother or surprise me (I knew what I was in for).

But I think Rachel's makeup application was horrible.  I'm sorry, but a 13 year old girl playing around with crayons could have done better.  I understand that Rachel puts on her makeup to accommodate her glasses.  But to sell the brand, she should have had coaching so she could have done a much, much better job. Her eyeshadow truly looked scary to me -- that was awful! 

Mally couldn't comment on how it looked because that would have embarrassed Rachel.  She's a lovely woman, but clearly should not be doing beauty shows.

Respected Contributor

Somebody was doing something right , most items sold out. So i believe someone was doing their job.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

Rachel is out of control.  She has become unwatchable.   She never used to be like this.  

@Teddixat    There is a producer who sits and watches phone calls come in.  He can clearly see that when hosts get louder and more excited, phone calls increase.  So he's in their ear telling them to amp it up.  Thus, we have obnoxious host behavior.  Blame the producer.  For some reason they tend to pick at Rachel.  You don't see that with MaryBeth, Jayne or Pat, maybe because they have more of a following.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I change the channel when Mally is on so never saw Rachel! I can't take Mally's screeching voice.

Super Contributor

Good recap.  Rachel's makeup application is atrocious!  She literally doesnt know how to apply it.  Her upper eye lids were filled with a glittery high shine shadow that made her look more appropriate for Halloween.  Mally could not get in a word - Rachel monopolized the entire segment not knowing what she was doing or talking about.  Keep her out of cosmetic shows please!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor
Cracks me up when host put that glow make up on! Their faces are all shiny and certainly isn’t natural! Of course that’s my opinion!
Honored Contributor

@Elizabeth03 wrote:

Good recap.  Rachel's makeup application is atrocious!  She literally doesnt know how to apply it.  Her upper eye lids were filled with a glittery high shine shadow that made her look more appropriate for Halloween.  Mally could not get in a word - Rachel monopolized the entire segment not knowing what she was doing or talking about.  Keep her out of cosmetic shows please!!!!!!!!

@Elizabeth03  - It was silly when Rachel wouldn't let the makeup expert talk.  I don't understand why Rachel wanted to take over the entire show.    I changed the channel.