Less talking heads and more models showing the product please.

I know everything is webcam now, but at one point there were 4 boxes of talking heads. And models no where in sight for minutes on end. Add to the fact every show has 2 hosts now plus vendor. Please put more time on the models showing off the clothes or makeup and so on. And if possible less stock footage please. 

side note, when on a webcam please zoom out. half the time we are right up to the vendors nose. 

thanks 

Valued Contributor

Re: Less talking heads and more models showing the product please.

I totally agree.

Respected Contributor

So true. Plus with the audio delays, they all end up talking over each other. 

Trusted Contributor

It's almost as if they want people to stop watching.  It's one thing to have 2 hosts like Jayne and Pat who are both in the studio.  But to have multiple hosts at the same time doesn't make any sense, especially when it's virtual.

Regular Contributor

Amy, Courtney and Shawn are great as a team on Monday.  Why insert another host???? Same opinion about Tuesday night with Shawn and Leah. The pre show prior is too much . Courtney can handle Friday night and work smoothly transitioning with Shawn. Shawn really doesn't need a "helper." Just my opinion and while I'm at it , dropping the silly "yays" would make an improvement. 

Honored Contributor

OK - The vendor in the "box" is demonstrating exactly on her own face how to use a beauty product. The camera cuts away and back to the host who is smearing cream on the back of her hand and talking again about how many are left. Somewhat frustrating!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@chrissylowe 

And what I don't understand is where is the
Producer when all this is going on.....SMH!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Jazzycat1 wrote:

Amy, Courtney and Shawn are great as a team on Monday.  Why insert another host???? Same opinion about Tuesday night with Shawn and Leah. The pre show prior is too much . Courtney can handle Friday night and work smoothly transitioning with Shawn. Shawn really doesn't need a "helper." Just my opinion and while I'm at it , dropping the silly "yays" would make an improvement. 

I would love to watch Amy and Courtney (no Shawn) and Leah (no Shawn).  Shawn makes it too much about her.

Trusted Contributor

JMO....since it has to be this format, I do not think the cameras, hosts, and vendors are in sync.....they need to do a dress rehearsal...lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mnmom wrote:

@Jazzycat1 wrote:

I would love to watch Amy and Courtney (no Shawn) and Leah (no Shawn).  Shawn makes it too much about her.

Amy is focused on herself and loves to play "model".... .......personally I'd like to see more detals on the products other than just colors.....Woman Frustrated  I agree, I do enjoy Leah --- and love the shows where she is the only host....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”