Valued Contributor
She and Shawn are both off. 🙄
Respected Contributor

Less and less of Amy      YES!

Valued Contributor
Hopefully detoxing from too much coffee? Thus the hyperactivity.
Honored Contributor
@Chybai. Moving Amy to a different time slot on Monday nights does not equate to being on less.
Trusted Contributor

OK by me.  I do not care for her anyway.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@nova wrote:

@Spurt  I couldn't agree more!  I am 5' and when Amy (who is still taller than I am) models pants with stilettos it's like looking at an average height model.  If she enjoys wearing the high heels that's her choice of course - I would just like her to show what it would look like without them too if possible.

@nova 

ITA she can wear her stilettos all she wants on her own time, but either put flats on while "modeling" during her shows OR QVC needs to put a TRUE petite model in the show....

Sounds reasonable to meSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor
Having the “on vacation host” call in is another ploy of QVC to make us think the hosts are our friends. You know they think we’ll buy more if we are aware of the hosts’ personal life. NOT!
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@nova wrote:

@Spurt  I couldn't agree more!  I am 5' and when Amy (who is still taller than I am) models pants with stilettos it's like looking at an average height model.  If she enjoys wearing the high heels that's her choice of course - I would just like her to show what it would look like without them too if possible.

@nova 

ITA she can wear her stilettos all she wants on her own time, but either put flats on while "modeling" during her shows OR QVC needs to put a TRUE petite model in the show....

Sounds reasonable to meSmiley Happy

Doesn't represent me either ,   I'm 5'2" and the pant would be too long on me as a true petite unless I would be wearing 4" heels which I wouldn't be on an everyday basis,  not anymore.  .  I think Amy is probably  5'4" not sure though what her height is.  If she wants to truly represent us petites then wear a flat or low heel When showing where the length hits .   That's my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Hope springs eternal... and truly, sometimes less really IS more... Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Amy gets more than her fair share of airtime (and I like her.)

She even called in during last night's show which I think is pretty odd.  Wonder if she's beginning to feel the heat of some competition?

I agree with you @Johnnyeager  it is odd when you have a husband and two children, and you are home with them. I don't think Amy knows how to turn off QVC mode.