Honored Contributor

@Catch71  - Good for you for calling customer service!  I didn't think of that.  Glad they honored the price for you.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   I can take or leave JT - I do find her annoying most times, though - but the other night when she was on, I wanted to start counting how many times she said, "ME," "I," "MINE," or any reference to her daughters.  What grates on my nerves is all her personal references - it's unnecessarily excessive.  I think TPTB need to reel her in.

Esteemed Contributor

@cjm61 I also think that in some cases they bring in a specific # at the price and when that lot sells out (and the price goes up) voila, there are now items available at the higher price.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Less Than Truthful

[ Edited ]

ha @Kachina624 oh yes, she never forgets anything and repeats things ad nauseum. I like to watch the shoe shopping shows but I have to mute it half the time so that I don't get annoyed.

Valued Contributor

Re: Less Than Truthful

[ Edited ]

What shoe did Jane and Courtney help design??  tia

I didn't see that....

Edit to Add:   I found them

Esteemed Contributor

Also, they tell you to hurry up and purchase as everything is being sold out, all the while you see everything green in all sizes in the box below.

Respected Contributor

These is/are *yet another* (2) specific, important "Bugaboos" I have with QVC. 

1)  HSN, (+ my other my online Vendor purchases)  do not have *this kind* of sales, er, lets say "fudging,"

(altho HSN is not perfect, by any means

2)  Neither does HSN (nor any of my online purchase Vendors) continually have a totally INEPT "Inventory Control" system.  And QVC gets worse, each yr, as long as their customers continue to accept this INEPTNESS.  Why exert themselves to change??

(I know, I know, many Q Customers don't agree &/or do not want to hear this! )

So, for these ppl, I suggest *stop reading HERE:*

I *know* that when HSN says: "~Inventory Low" or "~only 2 left"  HSN MEANS IT! 

I've paused, at this such "HSN alert," just moments, and *always* missed out on the item!   even for all subsequent days there after, on that item.!

Many times, I've purchased an HSN's  "~limited supply available,",  & rushed to not even run the HSN purchase thru my MrRebates, & thank goodness, I didnt lose the item, as I wld have.    Sure enough, it was indeed what HSN announced.  "~ only 2 left"

(Note: This is esp true of SKINN cosmetic items)

HSN MEANS WHAT THEY SAY (with notice of limited Inventory)

HSN continually offer their Customers:

1)   "Non-fudging "Sales techniques  &

2)   Offer HSN Customers *Competant* (Real Time) "Inventory Control"

If HSN-sister can do these, Q can too!!

After YEARS, why cant you, QVC??

My answer  -->

--->  QVC doesnt want to!  <--- 

QVC prefers to "cut costs" by firing "docile, kind natured, "dont rock the boat," older PEOPLE Hosts," rather than invest in COMPETENT *IT functions* & *honest* Sales techniques.

Heaven knows, I havent been a "shrinking violet" sharing these specific issues with QVC, FOR YEARS!!

Q Buyers dont like this

• Sales "fudging" &
  • cont'd "Inventory Control INCOMPETENCE"?

-->  There's ONE SIMPLE SOLUTION to (possibly) getting QVC's attention, & most all ppl know what that is!

"Nuff said!" 

To  "Q Buyers" --> "No shame!" 

->    I do me;   You do you!

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

ha @Kachina624 oh yes, she never forgets anything and repeats things ad nauseum. I like to watch the shoe shopping shows but I have to mute it half the time so that I don't get annoyed.

@GinaV24    I mostly watch QVC on mute with some nice music on my Bose. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
I noticed this last week when I was gonna order a lug bag with jane brown. She said certain color was sold out and removed it from presentation. Half hr later I go online and was able to order it