Trusted Contributor

Re: Leslie Blodgett gushs LR on her instagram

Hellodali no it has to do with fact they are under contract with QVC and cant sell things on Lisas site. Lets not harp on that i have adored many of the responses..its just clear we want change at QVC and a return to the glory days. I love the passion some have had on this thread.
Trusted Contributor

There is no need to close the posts when its celebrating strong women and feminism. Its a very much a post to look up and go wow the glory days of qvc
Trusted Contributor

There shouldnt be a pattern. People who dont like LR or the posts can ignore them. They are ones that get them.shut down..the LR fans embrace these posts.
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

There shouldnt be a pattern. People who dont like LR or the posts can ignore them. They are ones that get them.shut down..the LR fans embrace these posts.

LOLOLOLOL

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I'm confused...always anyway.  Why does even the name Lisa R cause so much anger and harsh words?

I used to watch her and she seemed very competent in her presentations.

I've never understood what she said or did that caused people to dislike anything and everything about her?

I'm not being facetious, just curious.  Am I missing something?  If so, what am I missing about Lisa?

To sum it up (not being snarky) EVERYTHING about her was fake and superficial.  

Trusted Contributor

Exactly and i think people can say they miss LR and its totally fine. The only reason they all get shut down is arguments. Lisa is missed and beloved. U see the comments on her instagram from current QVC hosts, evine hosts and HSN hosts. Many follow her because they look up to her and what she does.
Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I do miss the BE Shows with Lisa and Leslie. Lisa sure could sell those BE TSV'S like nobody's business......I can remember watching and within an hour, some of those TSV'S would be half gone. It was amazing! Those shows were fun to watch as well, as you could see how close friends Lisa and Leslie were.....I often wondered if they remained close after all of this time.......BE shows will never be the same! 

They certainly did have chemistry together and it was fun watching their shows.   You don't see that type of relationship now on the Q with any host and vendor. 

I totally agree!

Trusted Contributor

Jason do u remember how big leslie and lisas sales were? It was just nuts as Lisa had to keep interupting this now gone and this now gone.
Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Jason do u remember how big leslie and lisas sales were? It was just nuts as Lisa had to keep interupting this now gone and this now gone.

@JONNYSBRO

I totally remember!

The thing I miss the most about her was her humor, however!!

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Exactly and i think people can say they miss LR and its totally fine. The only reason they all get shut down is arguments. Lisa is missed and beloved. U see the comments on her instagram from current QVC hosts, evine hosts and HSN hosts. Many follow her because they look up to her and what she does.

No one on this planet -- except you-- looks up to her.