Respected Contributor

Re: Leslie Blodgett gushs LR on her instagram

I wish I had saved a copy of what I posted because for the life of me I can't figure out what I said to get poofed.  I didn't even get a "unkind" or whatever in its place.  It just went poof!

My point is, I am convinced JB is LR.  Here is why -- I made a comment about LR pretending to be Rapunzel with her hair attachments on her videos.  After my remark, she stopped wearing them.  I either think JB is LR or she is reading this forum.

I also think it is sad JB is so smitten with a salesperson.  Please JB find some friends and enjoy yourself.  Life is too short to be enamored with someone who used to sell stuff on tv. 

I didn't know about the portrait.  I wish I had seen that presentation.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

that wasnt interesting at all. btw, I was one of the people who  used to like LR but honestly dont really care for her now. Shes using her name to sell overpriced 80's style jewelry that has no quality because its all fake and gold plated over something. I give the woman a thumbs up for making a living herself but not by ripping people off like that. Who wears that stuff nowadays anyway? She doesnt even wear it herself but sells it at a ridiculous price which is upsetting. She seems to be trying very hard to keep up with her young assistant which is sad because she must be having a hard time trying to cope with her aging. Grace doesnt compete with anyone but it just is. Poor woman cant seem to find a normal life, i mean why dont we ever see a man in her life? Is she straight? if not then she could come out and say it because thats just lying to her customers and it could be very heartbreaking for many that she kept this secret from them. Another thing, when someone is graceful they dont go around letting everyone know that they're graceful because they just are. She on the other hand has to let everyone know how perfect she is. i remember a post on her facebook when she was still on the Q about the way her shoes landed when she took them off, she was implying how perfect she really is. That to me was not graceful at all but she's made up for sure. y Maybe she thought of herself bigger than she really is. Awww newsflash! she must have been a top earner at q but those days are now gone! ADIOS

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wait a minute.  WHAT? LR is now a couch saleswoman?  Smiley Surprised

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Frequent Contributor

I agree. I enjoyed Lisa and Leslie but mostly Lisa.  Why harras someone because they like and miss someone? Seems silly to me. I think my favorite was Lisa with Joan. They were funny, self-deprecating and knew their stuff. Just avoid the links if you are upset by them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO 

Enjoy reading your comments. Lisa R is missed. Impeccable style, intelligent as well compassionate, beautiful inside and out. Fierce combination, Indeed.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic. Absolutely!!!!!  My dad was a route man for that wonderful snack company for all his working life.  I grew up on all those goodies!!!!!!  (And absolutely no offese taken!  Glad you asked!!!!)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mintedrose wrote:

that wasnt interesting at all. btw, I was one of the people who  used to like LR but honestly dont really care for her now. Shes using her name to sell overpriced 80's style jewelry that has no quality because its all fake and gold plated over something. I give the woman a thumbs up for making a living herself but not by ripping people off like that. Who wears that stuff nowadays anyway? She doesnt even wear it herself but sells it at a ridiculous price which is upsetting. She seems to be trying very hard to keep up with her young assistant which is sad because she must be having a hard time trying to cope with her aging. Grace doesnt compete with anyone but it just is. Poor woman cant seem to find a normal life, i mean why dont we ever see a man in her life? Is she straight? if not then she could come out and say it because thats just lying to her customers and it could be very heartbreaking for many that she kept this secret from them. Another thing, when someone is graceful they dont go around letting everyone know that they're graceful because they just are. She on the other hand has to let everyone know how perfect she is. i remember a post on her facebook when she was still on the Q about the way her shoes landed when she took them off, she was implying how perfect she really is. That to me was not graceful at all but she's made up for sure. y Maybe she thought of herself bigger than she really is. Awww newsflash! she must have been a top earner at q but those days are now gone! ADIOS

I've never purchased anything from LR but I personally know a few people who bought her jewelry and said it's very high quality and they would highly recommend it.  There is a lot of quality costume jewelry and many people wear costume, me being one of them, because I like statement pieces of jewelry.   

LR isn't ripping people off anymore than any other retailer.  People don't have to buy from her.  She isn't selling anything that we all must have or we can't survive.  Anyone can search other sites to try and find what she sells and buy it for a better price if they are so inclined. 

As for what Lisa wears and doesn't wear?  Who knows.  You don't see her 24/7.  You see whatever photos she chooses to put on her social media.  Everyone thinks LR is some glamorous woman, dressed to the hilt 24/7, 365.   

I've seen things on her site both clothing and jewelry that I would purchase but I detest what she allows to go on with her FB page and how things are run so she won't get any money from me.

Honored Contributor

@hellodali wrote:

I wish I had saved a copy of what I posted because for the life of me I can't figure out what I said to get poofed.  I didn't even get a "unkind" or whatever in its place.  It just went poof!

My point is, I am convinced JB is LR.  Here is why -- I made a comment about LR pretending to be Rapunzel with her hair attachments on her videos.  After my remark, she stopped wearing them.  I either think JB is LR or she is reading this forum.

I also think it is sad JB is so smitten with a salesperson.  Please JB find some friends and enjoy yourself.  Life is too short to be enamored with someone who used to sell stuff on tv. 

I didn't know about the portrait.  I wish I had seen that presentation.

@hellodali

An interesting thing I noticed is that the sign up date here in the community for that poster is the same day that host left QVC.

Coincidence?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Some Public Figures are narcissistic...they enjoy the "oohs and aahs" they receive from us "commoners" who believe because they once appeared on TV, their social ranking is now superior.   These people are insecure, and need a fix of ego to keep them charged up.   

Only one ex-Q person's social media I post on because [he] is humble and "giving back" to those who are hurting ... Dan Wheeler.  That's whose Facebook Pg. is sincere, not LR who cares nothing about you, but your money.  Those trips abroad she takes are on your dime.