Trusted Contributor

Re: Leslie Blodgett gushs LR on her instagram

Well they are both super busy in life. I just love how Leslie came out and gushed and LR returned the love. I remember them doing a TSV together and they sold over 60000 to 70000 units of product. Those were the days. Somes Leslie and Lisa would work things would sell out so fast it was incredible
Honored Contributor

I do miss the BE Shows with Lisa and Leslie. Lisa sure could sell those BE TSV'S like nobody's business......I can remember watching and within an hour, some of those TSV'S would be half gone. It was amazing! Those shows were fun to watch as well, as you could see how close friends Lisa and Leslie were.....I often wondered if they remained close after all of this time.......BE shows will never be the same! 

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa and Leslie are the dynamic duo????  I always thought it was Batman and Robin!

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Pitiful.

@Love my grandkids

Enough said ...

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I do miss the BE Shows with Lisa and Leslie. Lisa sure could sell those BE TSV'S like nobody's business......I can remember watching and within an hour, some of those TSV'S would be half gone. It was amazing! Those shows were fun to watch as well, as you could see how close friends Lisa and Leslie were.....I often wondered if they remained close after all of this time.......BE shows will never be the same! 

They certainly did have chemistry together and it was fun watching their shows.   You don't see that type of relationship now on the Q with any host and vendor. 

Honored Contributor

Lisa and Leslie together made the company very successful, and made Leslie very wealthy. I remember wondering at the time  if Leslie shared all that wealth with Lisa. 

The word "gushing" between two very adult women seems over the top to me. 

Respected Contributor

Not sure I am at the point of waxing nostalgic for the “good old days” of  shopping networks, nor am I sure that Lisa and Leslie were the Lucy and Ethel of their time, but I DO  enjoy the chemistry between Dmitri James and some of his hosts on Evine...It can be quite entertaining...

Honored Contributor

Not that I care, but how do we know if Leslie did invest in Lisa's company?  (I won't read any of these posts any more.  Am not interested in former QVC employees.)  Don't care for the "gushing" either.

Trusted Contributor

This is so amazing, amazing and beautiful, beautiful at the same time.

Trusted Contributor

What a lovely photo!

I have such fond memories of their shows!! 

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy