Respected Contributor

Re: Leslie Blodgett gushs LR on her instagram

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Hellodali no it has to do with fact they are under contract with QVC and cant sell things on Lisas site. Lets not harp on that i have adored many of the responses..its just clear we want change at QVC and a return to the glory days. I love the passion some have had on this thread.

First -- I do not harp!  Second, I am not talking about those under contract now.  I am talking about the people who could be selling with LR.  I really don't care who sells where.  I think LR is a fake -- always was and always will be.  No one uses as many photo filters as her.  Well maybe the Kardashians (LOL).  Sorry -- JMO.

Why do you want to bring back the "Golden Years of QVC"?  Move on JB, move on.  Your life will be better for it. 

At least once a week you are heralding the sales and beauty of LR.  Get yourself a hobby or post over at the altar of LR and you and the tribe can salivate at how amazing she is.

Trusted Contributor

The thing is hellodali is u can skip these posts as i skip posts i am not interested. We all win here when LR fans can celebrate her and u can post what u want. See a solution found its clear there are alot of LR fans in this thread
Honored Contributor

I also miss Lisa Robertson!  The GILI line still continues, but certainly not as successfully nor at the same sales level!

I only started to shop Q during Lisa's last few years at Q, and am glad to have purchased the best of the best of the Roma handbags.  She had such an impact on sales that Q had her offer presales opportunities via links from her facebook page. She sold around 100k of the handbag that I purchased that was part of the Facebook presales. Same with at least one of the jackets. And jewelry - those gorgeous cross necklaces.

Interesting that Q no longer offers host Facebook presales...I think they tried with Amy and Shawn but none of the current hosts has the same kind of draw for presales as did Lisa

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Nice they are still friends.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I'm confused...always anyway.  Why does even the name Lisa R cause so much anger and harsh words?

I used to watch her and she seemed very competent in her presentations.

I've never understood what she said or did that caused people to dislike anything and everything about her?

I'm not being facetious, just curious.  Am I missing something?  If so, what am I missing about Lisa?

It is odd - the same posters seem to jump on these threads repeatedly to diss the OP and Lisa Robertson with such hostility.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Chi town u are the bomb. Thanks for those stats. I know she was a sales monster for QVC. Had no idea she ever did presales on her facebook and they were so popular..exactly the GILI line under Lisa was just she couldnt keep anything in stock. It was very designer and very much so on trend. Jill Martins GILI lacks those sales that Lisa had. QVC could use some of that right now
Respected Contributor

Maybe I'm crazy - but does anyone outside of Q shoppers know anything about Gili? 

I mean if I carry a Michael Kors bag, people know the name.  Same with Coach. et al.  But Gili?  Is it sold internationally?  Is it sold nationally?

And yes, I can overlook these posts, but then how would I have any fun?  I like how many adjectives you can come up with.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

We just dont want the posts closed. See lets keep it civilized debate.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellodali wrote:

Maybe I'm crazy - but does anyone outside of Q shoppers know anything about Gili? 

I mean if I carry a Michael Kors bag, people know the name.  Same with Coach. et al.  But Gili?  Is it sold internationally?  Is it sold nationally?

And yes, I can overlook these posts, but then how would I have any fun?  I like how many adjectives you can come up with.  Smiley Happy

Woman Surprised Woman Tongue  Woman LOL yes, I think that's the case...

To each their own...everyone and their brother wears Kors handbags and I don't own one bc they are rather low quality/overpriced and bc of it being so ubiquitous and over saturated.  

Also, I prefer to not have obvious designer logos on my handbags, accessories or clothing. Nice to have options! 

Honored Contributor

@Johnnysbro- Sorry your thread gets taken over by the same posters each time you speak of Lisa. Seems like it’s being done just to get it shut down.