Regular Contributor

I saw on the guide that QVC is having a Leap Year day. Does anyone know if that's a good thing? I am hoping they have some easy pays days again!

Honored Contributor

@Peppertime wrote:

I saw on the guide that QVC is having a Leap Year day. Does anyone know if that's a good thing? I am hoping they have some easy pays days again!

EVERYONE this year is having a Leap Year Day!  

Honored Contributor

Looks like a looney dooney logo day mostly - check out the guide.  As if this won't be enough, there's always waiting until dilly GILI/IM Thurs/Friday.  These two just shout M-O-N-E-Y don't they?

Respected Contributor

Yeah, easy pay on the next 4 leap days.  LOL! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

It seems to me they do some sort of promotion, maybe EP on Leap Day... I honestly don't remember.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Looks like a looney dooney logo day mostly - check out the guide.  As if this won't be enough, there's always waiting until dilly GILI/IM Thurs/Friday.  These two just shout M-O-N-E-Y don't they?

Unfortunate isn't it... Still, while I'm personally done with Dooney, (never did go, uh, plum logo)... and haven't yet succumbed to the Gili fascination (any interest I had waned when they started pricing the line as if it actually is the brands it tries to emulate...) I do like Issac. Besides, were I watching, which I probably won't, I guess I'd prefer Dooney and Issac to more mattresses, vacuums, coffee makers, blenders, It, Philosophy or non-shampoo...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Well, at least you can ask a man to marry you (remember the Sadie Hawkins dances?)!

Laura loves cats!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

Well, at least you can ask a man to marry you (remember the Sadie Hawkins dances?)!

@2blonde  Do people still participate in that quaint folk custom of getting married?  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@DoneTryin wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

@2blonde  Do people still participate in that quaint folk custom of getting married?  Woman Wink

They did in that film Leap Year.   I love that movie! I'm glad you reminded me that they usually show it around now again on cable.