Esteemed Contributor

Leah always looks nice, but I thought she looked especially nice this morning.  Color was very good on her and being tall, she wore that sweater well.  Sooo professional!

Regular Contributor

Yes I liked it so much I ordered the whole outfit in that hazel color. 

Honored Contributor

I missed the show, and would love to have seen it, because I enjoy watching her! She's always been a classy, professional, regal beauty, that dresses with understated elegance.😊

I'm never left guessing any specifics about an item she presents. Her forever cheerful disposition, keeps me tuning in, so I'll catch one of the soon to be reruns of the show.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

I missed the show, and would love to have seen it, because I enjoy watching her! She's always been a classy, professional, regal beauty, that dresses with understated elegance.😊

I'm never left guessing any specifics about an item she presents. Her forever cheerful disposition, keeps me tuning in, so I'll catch one of the soon to be reruns of the show.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles 

WHAT YOU SAID! 👍 Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Contributor

I always liked leah...Ithought she looked so beautiful when she wore

her hair all pushed back.I never see her do that anymore.  i don't care

for her hair so full...

Trusted Contributor

I thought she looked especially good in that outfit and color.  Hope she purchased the whole outfit. She is a wonderful hostess and I think that she should be doing the training or be used as an example of how to do it right.

Valued Contributor
I think Leah is a great host. I loved her "old" look. I don't care for her curly hair. I am probably the only person who doesn't care for her "new" look.
Honored Contributor

I think Leah looks good no matter what way she styles her hair

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt   So do I.