Respected Contributor

I know there have been many posts about Leah's weight loss but I just tuned into QVC2 with Leah and holy cow - she looks GORGEOUS!   She has always been a beautiful woman (also very charming, classy, professional, etc. one of my favorites) but now she looks like a model, just stunning!  Way to go Leah!!

Respected Contributor

@lovesallanimals I agree...she looks gorgeous!!!Heart It is awesome when women can give other women compliments regardless...I saw the show tonight and yes she looks amazing. I don't equate weight loss to looks just losing the weights helps one to be much more healthier in some cases.  Thanks for sharing the compliment!!!!  

Respected Contributor

Why does one equate weight loss with gorgeous?   Now she looks like a model?  There are plus sized models out there too?

No one said anything when you put all the weight on?

I sure don't understand.

Respected Contributor

I flipped over for a min, just before she went behind the beauty counter. I don't care for those pants (they don;t flatter anyone), & her hair is TOO much. I don't see Leah, all I see is hair. Sorry, jmo.

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Why does one equate weight loss with gorgeous?   Now she looks like a model?  There are plus sized models out there too?

No one said anything when you put all the weight on?

I sure don't understand.

💖💖

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

This is going to get really  old really fast....lol   The only thing that changed is she lost weight.  She's just as pretty, just as charming, just as personable as she ever was.  Good grief.   Why do some people automatically associate beauty with weight loss?  I have lots significant amounts of weight twice in my life and people always say "you look so good!"   which always offended me because there was never a point in my life when I didn't look good.  

Honored Contributor

People just always equate being thin with health and beauty and most of us know how hard it is too stay thin. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm in the minority, I thought she looked great before, but there's nothing wrong with her now.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

This is going to get really  old really fast....lol   The only thing that changed is she lost weight.  She's just as pretty, just as charming, just as personable as she ever was.  Good grief.   Why do some people automatically associate beauty with weight loss?  I have lots significant amounts of weight twice in my life and people always say "you look so good!"   which always offended me because there was never a point in my life when I didn't look good.  

@chrystaltree   Because people who've lost significant weight look and feel better, it's reflected in their personality.  They can become different people because they're happier; they look and feel more alive.

If people tell you "You look so good" after a weight loss, maybe you didn't look as good as you thought you did.  Or maybe they're saying, "You look better".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Often times  when someone looses weight their facial structure becomes more

prominent and even more attractive 

Bravo Leah !  You are more stunning then ever !