Respected Contributor

@Shanus   And last night we heard about her grandfather, the shoemaker, for the umpteenth time, who she said died before she was born.  She must be trying to connect with a certain audience who cares about her personal life; it adds nothing to those who don't care and just want to learn about the product.  Nothing Jane says about her mother, father, daughters, husband, or grandparents will persuade me to buy something. Its getting rather annoying.

Respected Contributor

She is lovely

Honored Contributor

Re: Leah tonight

[ Edited ]

All these personal questions/stories because:

1. The host treats the shows as her "personal talk show"

2.  It fills much needed time---- because it appears the host doesnt know too much about the products being presented......

I dont like to hear Leah being "grilled"---- its uncomfortable to hear and watch.......and its unncecessary.... More info about the merchandise being sold would be appreciated.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Shanus   And last night we heard about her grandfather, the shoemaker, for the umpteenth time, who she said died before she was born.  She must be trying to connect with a certain audience who cares about her personal life; it adds nothing to those who don't care and just want to learn about the product.  Nothing Jane says about her mother, father, daughters, husband, or grandparents will persuade me to buy something. Its getting rather annoying.

@Catch71   If I record a show and take time to sit down and watch, it's to relax, unwind and enjoy. She provides none of that for me. I don't record shows she hosts and like yesterday if she just shows up, my remote has a FF button that gets used a lot. I can also put her on mute or just take out my hearing aids. 😜

Trusted Contributor

I am another person who really can't tolerate Shawn an her nonsense.Leah. Knows how to sell,but her with another hosts makes me wonder why?Shawn loves the screen an makes sure you know all about her.Guess,we will see how long this lasts.

Honored Contributor

I saw a threesome the other day during Gourmet Holiday.  Alberti and Rachel were hosting - naturally - and Jane Tracy participated from home.  And the vendor joined them from an undisclosed location.  So, four of them altogether.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I saw a threesome the other day during Gourmet Holiday.  Alberti and Rachel were hosting - naturally - and Jane Tracy participated from home.  And the vendor joined them from an undisclosed location.  So, four of them altogether.

@ValuSkr  This is way past ridiculous!!  Now Jane is inserting herself into David's Home show!  Good heavens!  Time to change the channel.  Does she...........well, not going to say it............

Valued Contributor

Leah is one of my favorites and I love her so much, classy lady but can't watch The foolishness that goes on with the other person. How many cavities do you have? I mean no class whatsoever. I would never even ask a friend that. Never.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ValuSkr  This is way past ridiculous!!  Now Jane is inserting herself into David's Home show!  Good heavens!  Time to change the channel.  Does she...........well, not going to say it............

@Patriot3  It is a bit strange but Jane is not the one in charge of QVC. She only inserts herself where she is told to as any other host does. 

Valued Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I'm thinking the newer two host format may be a result of vendors not being there in person to keep conversation going. 

There was a threesome yesterday during the day time Diamonique show when Erin, another host and JRT joined in with stories about her mother's 3 stone ring that her father purchased before we were born....ya da ya da....endless. 

I saw that too and couldn't figure out what JRT was doing there.