Contributor

Love her.  Does anyone know whose cardigan she is wearing tonight?

Honored Contributor
A368821
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Aran Long Cardi
Esteemed Contributor

Leah  appeared  more at ease  tonight co Hosting with Shawn .  I just don't get  the two Host concept  other than  they are working on changing the format  which the Q so needs  to get away from the old  salesman approach where they yell  and act so frantic  to try to get  people to buy the products. 

One thing I thought  is that Shawn asks to many personal questions of Leah,  she used to do that to the other  Hosts  . Why so many personal questions ....

Trusted Contributor

I like Shawn, but really getting way too personal asking how many cavities a host has.  It was so random just because she was presenting a water pik/tooth brush.  Leah didn't know if she was asking about fillings or actual cavities.  LOL So awkward.  

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Leah  appeared  more at ease  tonight co Hosting with Shawn .  I just don't get  the two Host concept  other than  they are working on changing the format  which the Q so needs  to get away from the old  salesman approach where they yell  and act so frantic  to try to get  people to buy the products. 

One thing I thought  is that Shawn asks to many personal questions of Leah,  she used to do that to the other  Hosts  . Why so many personal questions ....

she thinks it is cute and fun but no one asks her any.....

takes away from the fact that she doesn't prep for her shows 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch their show.  Love Leah, but can't take Shawn.  I hope Shawn doesn't bring Leah down to her level...........

Honored Contributor

I just caught the video of Leah selling the BFD and at one point she said this was fun but they way she said made it sound like she was trying to convince herself.

Honored Contributor

I still believe that SK needed to have a boost in her ratings, so they brought in Leah, who is so immensely popular.  JMHO.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking the newer two host format may be a result of vendors not being there in person to keep conversation going. 

There was a threesome yesterday during the day time Diamonique show when Erin, another host and JRT joined in with stories about her mother's 3 stone ring that her father purchased before we were born....ya da ya da....endless. 

Esteemed Contributor

I really like Leah but Shawn rubs me the wrong way so I watched for a few minutes and then turned it off and went to bed.

I don't want or need to know that much about the show hosts.