Honored Contributor

Post a picture of her in the blond wig? I can not envision that!

Regular Contributor

Screenshot_20200413-152020.png

Regular Contributor

I briefly tuned in when it was Pat's turn to present those awful wigs, and her head looked scrunched.  Not a good look at all.

Trusted Contributor
I think Leah looks adorable in that wig and I love her outfit too! 👍👍
Frequent Contributor

Lots of you are assuming that her usual look, lots of dark curly hair is her own.  A few months back Kim Gravel was going on and on to Leah about her beautiful hair.  Kim said she'd love to have that much thick, beautiful hair.  Finally Leah said, " you like it, well I know where you can get it.  We'll talk later", laughing.  Either way, Leah is gorgeous inside and out.  It matters not if she is wearing a wig, but I give her credit for being a good sport and trying a different style and color for all to see.  After all it's her job to promote the products.    I hazzard a guess that most women would feel awkward trying a wig on in their own home alone, much less on TV.  

Valued Contributor

@LaurenCats4  Thanks for the pic!  I think Leah looks jazzy chic, and she's rockin' it from head to toe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Super Contributor

@Itsjustme4 wrote:

Lots of you are assuming that her usual look, lots of dark curly hair is her own.  A few months back Kim Gravel was going on and on to Leah about her beautiful hair.  Kim said she'd love to have that much thick, beautiful hair.  Finally Leah said, " you like it, well I know where you can get it.  We'll talk later", laughing.  Either way, Leah is gorgeous inside and out.  It matters not if she is wearing a wig, but I give her credit for being a good sport and trying a different style and color for all to see.  After all it's her job to promote the products.    I hazzard a guess that most women would feel awkward trying a wig on in their own home alone, much less on TV.  

Of course.  That bushy hair is not her own.  I find it very distracting, actually.  

Regular Contributor

@SuesCat wrote:

@LaurenCats4  Thanks for the pic!  I think Leah looks jazzy chic, and she's rockin' it from head to toe!

You're welcome! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Itsjustme4 wrote:

@Itsjustme4  Yes, I've known all along that her long curls are not her own.  In fact, early on when she started rocking that new style, Leah remarked herself, "it's mine, I paid for it, it's mine."  She laughed.  I think she was talking to Isaac when she said it.  

I love that hair style on Leah! More and more African American women are wearing their natural curls on air (Gabrielle and Jayne Brown look equally fabulous when they wear their natural curls).  But it takes a lot of effort to maintain.  Leah has opted for the look, without the hassle.  Mine looks like a much shorter version of Gabrielle's.

Esteemed Contributor

Leah is beautiful,no doubt. I think she looks great in that color wig.  Her usual hairstyle is too much for her face,too much hair covering her face.  But it's her choice. I'm sure she's real interested in what I think.😵

Trees are the lungs of the Earth