Honored Contributor

Leah's full curls are much, much better than this awful wig on her.  I don't like the color or the style for her at all.  

Respected Contributor

She is beautiful no matter how she wears her hair but I prefer her natural style. 

Super Contributor

I love her natural hair.  The wigs are just fun, but I would never cut, if I had her hair.  It's so pretty!

Esteemed Contributor

and the TSV is wigs today, why???????

Honored Contributor

Seems appropriate to me.  Many of us will be struggling with our hair without being able to go to the salon for cut and/or color.

Honored Contributor

so what do we think of the wig on PAt?

I think they are not wearing them correctly, Pat's is way too far off her forehead,  color is great 

Respected Contributor

JMO I don’t think the wig Pat has on looks good. Makes her look older.

Honored Contributor

Re: Leah this morning

[ Edited ]

Leah's a beautiful woman and always looks so nice, but I didnt care for the blonde wig.....Even the wig Pat had on this morning didnt look good....it looked ..well like she was wearing a wig....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I did not see Leah, but Pat's wig placement was strange!!  She looked like she had a 'hair cap' on!!  And the style made her face look very full and rectangular!!  Probably not the best visual to sell that wig!!!

Regular Contributor

Oh my......I'm sorry, but that was definitely not a good look. Someone used the word, "awful".  That's pretty much on point.  The look was quite startling... between the hair and the outfit w/the shirt tucked into the large floral print crop pant.  Just NO.