Esteemed Contributor
She has gorgeous long hands and beautiful nails. I always thought she had acrylic or gel nails but if so, someone must be doing her nails because her nails are perfectly manicured. She has very thick nails which is why I thought they were acrylic.
Respected Contributor

She talked about Sunday as her manicure day. She was asking viewers about trying blue nail polish for fun and try something different.  She is wearing a light blue.She does have lovely hands and nails and nice manicures. She often wears classic red polish.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gorgf    I guess I didnt see that.   So do you think she wears acrylic nails?

Honored Contributor

Leah has said many times that she is doing her own nails.  Im GUESSING here but I think she was able to take home nail stuff from the Q to do her nails at home.  Sounds reasonable to me.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Leah's nail look to me like her own nails ... if anything with

a gel overlay ....other than that I think they are her own ....

My grandughter has nails like that ..all her own .....

Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat  IMO, they are acrylic. Even with gel overlays (speaking from experience) you're bound to break one once in a while. i noticed one of Leah's thumbnails up close the other day, and it was not as perfect as they used to be, so she may be doing her own fills. My hairdresser does her own, so I guess it's possible.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Seems like when I saw her last week, she had very short nails and no polish.  She was kind of trying to hide them. I'd say they are definitely acrylic.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My natural nails grow so fast and strong I have to clip them monthly.  Can't imagine wearing acrylics.  

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Trusted Contributor

Those are Leah's own nails-not acrylic.  This has often been addressed in the past.  She has always had beautiful nails and great colors of nailpolish.  Acrylics don't look like that.

Esteemed Contributor

@kjae, I don't personally know of  anyone with such thick perfect nails.   I guess it's possible but I just have never seen them.   They look like acrylic to me