Honored Contributor

I think Leah has such a beautiful face that I like to see it. But maybe she is exploring different looks.

I also love long braids sometimes with different colors like wonderful works of art. I always admire them want them for me! I just don't think I could sit that long and maybe they are heavy. I've seen a lot of beautiful braids out and about.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I just do not like it.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

@January121 wrote:
Leah looks terrible lately ...her makeup & hair is a mess especially her hair .. it seems since the new female hosts started her hair changed .. next thing maybe she will have long braids down her back ??

@January121 And so what if she does? Stop policing Black women's hair.

NO ONE IS POLIICING BLACK WOMEN'S HAIR........we are commenting on a PERSONS hair like we do with Jen and Courtney, etc.......

Trusted Contributor

@Danky2 wrote:

@Love to Run wrote:

@January121 wrote:
Leah looks terrible lately ...her makeup & hair is a mess especially her hair .. it seems since the new female hosts started her hair changed .. next thing maybe she will have long braids down her back ??

NO ONE IS POLIICING BLACK WOMEN'S HAIR........we are commenting on a PERSONS hair like we do with Jen and Courtney, etc.......

@Danky2 The specific referemce to "long braids down her back" is a dog whistle for Black womens' hair style and I'm calling her on it. Period.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Valued Contributor
I didn't catch that dog whistle, @Love to Run. Thanks for pointing this out to us. 🙂
Honored Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

@Danky2 wrote:

@Love to Run wrote:

@January121 wrote:

@Danky2 The specific referemce to "long braids down her back" is a dog whistle for Black womens' hair style and I'm calling her on it. Period.

Yes it is and in 2023 I really thought we had come a lot further than that @Love to Run . 😳🥺

Esteemed Contributor

I like Leah, but I do have to admit that her hair was kinda overwhelming.  She has such a pretty face and her hair took away from that.

Respected Contributor

The noticeable proliferation of several types of dog whistles over the past month seems to have followed the departure of Carolyn and Dan.

Anger looking to assign blame.....my assessment.

I've read some very ugly posts which were fortunately deleted.

Honored Contributor

Leah looks great.  She's got beautiful hair, skin and hands!

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

That's a lot of hair this morning.

just TOO MUCH! kind of looks ridiculous