Honored Contributor
Valued Contributor

I personally don't like Leah's hair. There's just so much of it that it overwhelms her face. I guess as long as she likes it, that's all that matters.  

Frequent Contributor

@Danky2

If you don't know, now you know.

Contributor
@Love to Run THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Valued Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

@Danky2 wrote:

@Love to Run wrote:

@January121 wrote:
Leah looks terrible lately ...her makeup & hair is a mess especially her hair .. it seems since the new female hosts started her hair changed .. next thing maybe she will have long braids down her back ??

@January121 And so what if she does? Stop policing Black women's hair.

NO ONE IS POLIICING BLACK WOMEN'S HAIR........we are commenting on a PERSONS hair like we do with Jen and Courtney, etc.......

@Danky2 The specific referemce to "long braids down her back" is a dog whistle for Black womens' hair style and I'm calling her on it. Period.

@Love to Run  I'll back you up on that Love to Run. That was my first thought when I read it, but you beat me to it. 

Esteemed Contributor
I think it is too much hair. But if she likes it, that is all that matters.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor
Perhaps we just refrain from commenting on others appearance and focus on their hosting skills or how they treat other humans.
Trusted Contributor

HORRIBLE!!! IF I Say anymore I will get this post deleted. 

Respected Contributor

I guess it must be a wig or extensions.  I few weeks ago her hair was not that long.  I agree.  Too much for her pretty face.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden    She does not always wear wigs.   That hair everyone is talking about is her hair.  She may wear a wig when Toni Brattain is on but that hair is hers