Trusted Contributor

I believe it's a weave.

Trusted Contributor

I personally don't think she's beautiful.   That word is tossed around quite loosely lately.   

Respected Contributor

If I had to guess, she is NOT wearing a wig, this looks like her natural hair.  Pretty but I've always just too much.  And that doesn't mean shorter, just less of it.  It just swamps her face.  PS,

I watched her with Gary on D&Co and just loved them together.  

I actually kept the volumn on for a change.  

Honored Contributor

I think it is a wig.

Respected Contributor

I most definitely noticed the change yesterday (Monday) when Leah was hosting the show with Idina Menzel. I did a bit of a double take. To be honest, I even mentioned to my husband that her hair was on the largeish side.  

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I most definitely noticed the change yesterday (Monday) when Leah was hosting the show with Idina Menzel. I did a bit of a double take. To be honest, I even mentioned to my husband that her hair was on the largeish side.  

I, too, watched her do the Monday show. What a beautiful job she did with Idina. Only Leah could handle that hour so well. 

Yes, I noticed a "different" hair and didn't think it flattered her very pretty face. She has a lovely face; I've seen her in a wig show with a short wig, and she looked gorgeous.

I think they're wigs, and she should get a stylist or a new stylist to cut and shape them to her face. Her hair was much better than before last summer when she got a new do.

Respected Contributor

It is her hair, no wig! 

Honored Contributor

She wears wigs.  She's wearing a new one that is poofier.

Respected Contributor

I saw Leah on a Wig show wearing a chic, shorter style. She looked fabulous!

Im.not a fan of her hair as you can barely see her face...if she took some of it and pulled it back it might look better.