Honored Contributor

Leah's A.M. Style Question 11/4

[ Edited ]

I'm used to all the social media questions a lot of the hosts have in their shows, but this morning's is a bit much.

Leah's question, she is repeatedly asking during A.M. Style this morning is, "what would be harder to live without for a year, toothpaste or toilet paper?" 

It's her this-or-that play on a survival question.

QVC really does seem to be going down the proverbial sanitation facility.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Leah's A.M. Style Question 11/4

Not a question I'd choose to linger on!  The outcome of either is somewhat horrifying.  I pick none of the above!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Not to be offensive to the OP but I have so many more things in my life, I do not pay attention to what the hosts say

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Well I won’t play...I always thought those were my desert island products.What did Leah choose?

Honored Contributor

No offense at all taken @I am still oxox .  A.M. Style has these questions every show, and the FB posters respond.  So Leah stops the show to get the question & answers several times during each show. That's all, a remark about this morning's question.

These forum discussions are never meant to solve world hunger.

Honored Contributor

@dex   I don't think Leah has chosen yet.  She usually says she will give her answer at the end of her show. 

Honored Contributor

Who comes up with these questions?

Respected Contributor

sad to see Leah go along with this.  her language and style have always been somewhat elevated versus today's world which has headed in the oppositive direction.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think it was just a strange mistep to her usual harmless, and sometimes fun questions.  No biggie.

In fact, interestingly, she stopped asking it well in advance before the end of her show.  I never did hear her response either.