Valued Contributor

Re: Leah's 25th QVC Anniversary Saturday, Sept 5, 2020

Leah is class. And she is always pleasant. Great host. No stupid giddiness, or those hideous catch phrases.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm shocked they couldn't do something better for her 25th annivesary than doing it at 7:00 a.m. on a Saturday morning.

@Lipstickdiva 

I wish that the anniversary show was a different time as well. I am on the west coast, and had my alarm set to go off at 4 a.m. to watch. It was useless on my part. I kept dozing off and at most watched perhaps 15 minutes during the three hour show. 

Regular Contributor

Regular Contributor

I m sure Leah is a very nice person, as well as a beautiful person.She just drives me nuts, it s like she is a little scattered brained. She jumps from one subject to another while laughing in between.

Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I missed it............Any chance of viewing it somewhere?

You Tube, etc.?

Leah is a fabulous person and host.

Always wishing her well and happy.

QVC's YouTube live stream allows you to rewind back 12 hours.

Honored Contributor

I watched  most of the show, but I didn't see any 'special' offers for her 25th anniversary.  

Maybe that is not the idea of an anniversary show, I just didn't notice anything special about todays show vs any other Saturday morning.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I watched  most of the show, but I didn't see any 'special' offers for her 25th anniversary.  

Maybe that is not the idea of an anniversary show, I just didn't notice anything special about todays show vs any other Saturday morning.

@Mom2Dogs   You hit the nail on the head.  There was nothing at all special about this show.  It was the usual A.M. Style with Leah show -- oh, it did have a big 25th Anniversary cake on that table where Leah sits during the opening of the show.  

That's it.  Another one of QVC's buildups, when it was just her regular show.  Those looking to watch the repeat will most likely be vastly disappointed if they expect an anniversary celebration of some sort.  

It was just another QVC tease.

Contributor

Sandy Sparkles- you took the words out of my mouth and expressed exactly how I feel about watching Leah. I could listen to her warm, engaging voice all day.

Super Contributor

Thank you for explaning that  .. because I moved into the area in 1998 and she wasnt on them. I remember when the president or vp came on with flowers and congratulated her .., I thought I must be losing it or something .. I remember her and Lena and Jayne 
Brown coming on around the same time.

Honored Contributor

This morning's A.M. Style with Leah show was the 25th Anniversary Show I was hoping to see two weeks ago!  That 1st show was merely a regular show with a cake.

Today's show was wonderful!  There was a show producer, family members, and the local president of her charitable organization --  The Drifters -- all on air via Skype or on video.  Even Jayne Brown did an early morning Skype from her home to say congratulations to Leah ("Aunt Leah" is very close to Jayne's daughters as well).  

Congratulations to a lovely woman.