Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  Leah's hair is just "off". It looks like a wig or a hair piece or pieces. It doesn't lay right around the nape of her neck and kind of sticks out. I don't have an issue with wigs or hair pieces, but they need to look natural, IMO. She does look good with the weight loss. It appears to have boosted her confidence.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

I really like Leah too.  I do think, however that she lost too much weight too fast.  I was concerned she may be having health issues?!  She is a beautiful lady.

Contributor
Leah is wearing crochet hair. It’s added hair sewn in with a crochet needle. It’s hooked on at the base of the scalp hair and it hangs. She decided to wear the crinkle wavy style, her hair before that was added hair as well. Neither style is a wig but it is extensions.
Trusted Contributor

I thin Leah is beautiful and she is one of the best hosts on QVC.  She is so gracious and I will miss her on Wednesdays.  I think they should have another day for her to do the AM Style.  

Respected Contributor
Is she giving up PM Style on Wednesday's because she is picking up AM Style Monday mornings?
Respected Contributor

Re: Leah last nights show

[ Edited ]

I love Leah but I think that is a lace front wig. The curls were totally different from how she looked a week ago.  Good for her but I don't think that is her own hair.

Also, Leah would make a terrific hand model, she has beautiful hands, no age spots at all!

Esteemed Contributor
@hollysunshube

Now just how do you know that. You actually don’t. It is her hair. She is wearing her hair natural as opposed to relaxed
Esteemed Contributor
@FunkneeBone2 occasional

How go you know that. Do you know her. Did she tell you. Personally I think it’s her own hair just natural and not relaxed
Esteemed Contributor
It’s a good thing Leah wears her her the way she wants and doesnt listen to the community and hopefully she doesn’t read these forums
Honored Contributor

If I'm not mistaken, years ago Leah fessed up that the beautiful long curly hairdo she wore for years was indeed a wig. I remember when she first came to the Q, her hair was about chin length and she wore it straight, that was her own hair.I would imagine she's wearing wigs or some kind addition to her natural hair.