Honored Contributor

Leah looked good as usual.  I really liked her hair, do you suppose that is all her own or was that extensions?  

Also her nail polish was a wow.  She always has great colors on her nails.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

She always looks stunning! She is one of my favorite host. I think her hair is all real since it’s always the same—-even over several years. She looks terrific.

Respected Contributor

Agree! She is always stylish and classy, and her polish is always a color that I would choose.  She does her job well

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Re: Leah last nights show

[ Edited ]

Leah is very professional and gracious.  Her nails are impeccable.  I do not believe, however, that is her real hair and I do not believe it is extensions.  I do think it is a wig but a very expensive one that has captured the correct color and texture of her hair. 

Esteemed Contributor
@namealreadytajen

It is her own hair. She is wearing it natural as opposed to being relaxed.
Trusted Contributor

I also think it's her hair.  I saw her put a drying towel on her hair multiple times, take it off and shake her hair out.  I would be surprised if you could do all that with a wig.  And agree, her hands and nails always look great.

Will miss her on Wednesday nights.  Otherwise, I only see her on Saturday mornings and often have things to do and can't watch.  

Honored Contributor

Of course it is not her own hair.

Valued Contributor

How do you know?  It is most definitely a wig, any hairdresser could tell in a new york minute

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I have to say Leah looks great these days....but i am not a fan of the wild hairdo...........wish she would alternate hairstyles..................

Honored Contributor

Leah is one of best hosts the Q has!