Valued Contributor

I don't KNOW if she lost it all of a sudden, I said that all of a sudden there's such a difference and I didn't even see it coming.  What's wrong with that????? 

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

Yes, she looks very good -  quite slim.

Esteemed Contributor
She has lost weight and she looks great. She’s a lovely lady and a great host
New Contributor

I too think Leah looks fantastic but then she always does. Will she share how she did it?  The one person that interrupts way too much is Susan Graver.  Her clothes sell themselves and I know the designers have to give some input but Susan just goes overboard with interrupting the hostesses and talk, talk, talking.  I have ordered many of her pieces over the years..I order what I want from her and then I change channels.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed yesterday on am style that she looked like she lost weight.   She looks fabulous!  She has always looked great,  but now just extra great !  Good for her !  She is such a gracious lovely person ,  I have always liked her!   She should do jewlery shows  as she has beautiful hands,  I've always thought that.  She has the prettiest hands of all the hosts IMO.

New Contributor

Leah looks absolutely fabulous...she has not only lost weight, but restyled herself...she could literally model!

Leah is definitely stunning. She always has been a beautiful woman!  Has she ever mentioned what she did to lose weight? 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains speculation about a QVC host.

Honored Contributor

@Catscratch wrote:

Leah is definitely stunning. She always has been a beautiful woman!  Has she ever mentioned what she did to lose weight? 

She said she started eating healthier and quit eating a lot of the foods she loved like sweets and fried foods.

Honored Contributor

When a host loses some weight it seems people on this forum get obsessed with it....I hope this does not turn into a Patti Riley  host situation where people said terrible things about her because she lost  so much weight and looked fabulous.   Jealously seems to come from women when someone else loses weight and looks great.....