Esteemed Contributor

YES!!!! ..... she looks great & I love her new hair style😍

Super Contributor

Leah is a beautiful, classy lady. She is THE very best host on the Q. She has style and many of the other host should take lessons from her. I wish Leah the very best as she deserves it! 😋

Valued Contributor

Re: Leah has lost weight

[ Edited ]

Leah sure DOES look like she lost a lot of weight.  Someone had asked her if she had surgery and she said no.  What I don't understand though is how these hosts lose weight so fast.  Right before your eyes, all of a sudden there's such a difference and you don't even see it coming.  They're always reluctant to share how they're doing it, what diet they're on etc.  I would love it if they would share how they did it so others could benefit from it as well.  I for one and many others diet and diet and don't lose weight that fast or that much.  What's the secret and why is it a secret?

"I never changed, I just learned."
Respected Contributor

Leah looks positively lovely!!

Honored Contributor

@LilMadi wrote:

Leah sure DOES look like she lost a lot of weight.  Someone had asked her if she had surgery and she said no.  What I don't understand though is how these hosts lose weight so fast.  Right before your eyes, all of a sudden there's such a difference and you don't even see it coming.  They're always reluctant to share how they're doing it, what diet they're on etc.  I would love it if they would share how they did it so others could benefit from it as well.  I for one and many others diet and diet and don't lose weight that fast or that much.  What's the secret and why is it a secret?

@LilMadi

My two cents...

I think hosts have to be careful so that it doesn't come off as an "endorsement" since they have many brands they need to sell.  Remember when Carolyn was using that drink (I forget what it was called) that was supposedly guaranteed to work, but really didn't?  I think it was Kirstie Alley's product.  

If she chooses to use WW, instead of Nutrisystem, for example, viewers would ask why? Or if she doesn't use a Q product, like Nutrisystem, and people see that she's losing weight on her own, they would ask why they should buy the product.  The same goes for all of the fitness equipment.  If she has a personal trainer, for example, that is not going to make her "relatable" to the QVC viewer.  

Occasional Contributor

Leah looks great! Leah is a lovely host. My Saturaday morning routine is watch AM Style with Leah in bed and a cup or two of coffee! 

Frequent Contributor

I noticed that the model Jackie has lost weight and looks great.

Valued Contributor
Love Leah! Losing weight is a lifestyle. Hope she can keep it off.
Honored Contributor
I like Leah because she doesn’t interrupt the vendors and doesn’t talk nonstop about her family. Her shows are about the products- as it should be.
Trusted Contributor

@LilMadi wrote:

I don't get it when people ask others how they lost weight, as though it's some big new discovery. Eat fewer calories than you expend each day. There are a million "diets" out there, and they all work IF you do it. The key would be to pick something that works for "you" and that may not be what's working for someone else. And nothing will work for long unless it's a lifestyle change. Leah looks great, and I hope she continues the work.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson