Esteemed Contributor
@Yol1. Leah is fine. She looks fabulous and I am sure she is much healthier now that she has lost the weight. Excess weight is just not good for anyone. I am delighted for her. You can tell she is confident and happy. Maybe there is even anew love in her life. I love Leah. She is a class act
Esteemed Contributor
@Coco2018. She has not had surgery. She went on some type of diet probably WW. Everyone loses weight differently and her face is thinner but that’s just the way it is. She looks beautiful and healthy. Be happy for her
New Contributor

I would like to know what diet she is following? Does anyone know? Leah tellusplease! You are beautiful now and was beautiful then! You are my favorite host and I think you are the sweetest and most gracious TV personality I've seen. Congratulations on your weight loss and please share your secrets.

Valued Contributor

Leah does have a grace about her and she looks good either way. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Super Contributor
Leah acknowledged comments on FB and QVC forum about her weight loss, and that she's been working on it for almost a year. She briefly said she would be "soon" telling what she's been doing, and reference was made to a "lifestyle blog".
Occasional Contributor

I agree with you that how QVC hosts seems to lose weight overnight but they will not tell you how they are losing the weight so quickly I know I would love to know how Leah has lost so much weight because I have a lot of weight to lose and would like to know how she lost her weight so quickly it takes me forever to lose just a few pounds.

New Contributor

Yes she looks nice but that was allot of weight loss so fast...... it's too much weight loss in my opinion but , as long as she like it then it's cool. Very nice lady one of my favorites because she is so real unlike some of the others....

Occasional Contributor

I agree, we are suppose to all be in this together, and helping each other.  To say less fried food and less sugar and to loose so much so fast thats not all.  I know they arent suppose to make the show about them, but it would be very kind to the audience to take 90 seconds and say how she did it so fast

Occasional Contributor

You are absolutely right, and i have  been thin my whole life, but since 50 it has not been working for me.  I think that when we see a 50 something loose weight so quickly we do wonder what else could help. 

Honored Contributor

I'm flabbergasted at the ongoing slew of posts wondering how a person lost weight, as well as the claims that it was so speedy.

If the question is posed because the poster would also like to lose weight, I think instead of focusing on a stranger's supposed method it would be more productive to make a determination to eat less and move more.

Yes, I know that for some fraction of people there are extenuating circumstances; those should be addressed by a physician.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland