QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains speculation about a QVC host

Honored Contributor

Why didn't anyone write and tells us when she gained weight? 

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Contributor

Leah did mention that she started at the beginning of the New Year working on herself and she has started seeing the results.

I must say she have me getting back on my bike, lol.  

She is a beautiful lady.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1, seriously? Do you really need an explanation?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Same poster who started a thread asking why it was okay to mention that someone lost weight but not okay to mention they gained weight. 

I had the same reaction as you on that thread @suzyQ3.  SMH

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Same poster who started a thread asking why it was okay to mention that someone lost weight but not okay to mention they gained weight. 

I had the same reaction as you on that thread @suzyQ3.  SMH

@Lipstickdiva, I thought it sounded very familiar. I think she's trying to tell us something. Smiley Happy

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Visitor
Leah looks cabin salute Lee wonderful she has lost a lot of weight . Would like to know how she did it because I’d like to do it to. You Go Girl!!!!!!!
Occasional Visitor

I agree I don't understand why she can't share

New Contributor

Leah OMG! Girl you look absolutely beautifulier if there is such a word????  I mean you are beautiful but NOW WOW!!!

Leah please share how and what you did.....you're absolutely stunning your hair is gorgeous it always was but now what can I say except to say WOW!!!!!

You are smashing and amazing....been meaning to send this but couldn't find the old show hosts thingy but now I am on and in!!!

Agree that you are a very classylady....

I've been with the Q since forever and a day.....let me know tell me everything or tell us all everything....been on Jenny was great but then had to get off Jenny and well gained it back can't cook the way they would like me to eat??? 

Thanks a fan from forever....kathy in SHOREWOOD, IL. 

New Contributor

I guess you're right!  That would be a conflict of interest...if that were the case...seems as though they loose quickly but it's just that they aren't on all the time and especially if one has a lot of weight to shed it comes off quick at first but then alll of a sudden the slow down then BAM! There it goes LOL! 

Anyway all I know is she looks absolutely marvelous....